Hidingmaster/abusemaster - teamspeak

Division:

Teamspeak

Staff Name:

HidingMaster/AbuseMaster

Staff's Steam ID:

Irrelevant to the situation

Evidence:

Hello all, I'm back and already making old friends with old enemies!

As some of you know i served out a month ban for the thread that was maybe the most autistic post ever created in the history of xenogamers,If you were there you know the thread.

Anyways I'd like to report the offender: Hidingmaster for multiple accounts of abuse and bias actions towards me.

First: I'd like to start with my other abuse threads towards hiding master, I've made about 2 abuse threads on him that went fairly well but resulted in no action.

Links as followed:

Moving on from those and onto the reason i am creating this thread.

I logged in after my month long ban and decided i am going to make some trolly/funny post's to enjoy my self and get a good laugh as i havent had one for a while since being banned from a month on here.

Anyways i go onto posting some threads, laughing in the progress of making them,

I'll post what i posted in these threads along with the pictures i included in a following spoiler link. As followed:

[spoiler=Thread #1]
[MEDIA=imgur]Ue6AKpP[/MEDIA]

[spoiler=Thread #2]
[MEDIA=imgur]yyFSH7V[/MEDIA]

Explantions for posting (since apperently you need one now since we live in 1940 and are ran by NeoNazi forum Hitlers, well not all of you are bad admins and moderators of the forums, mainly just hiding.

Thread #1: It was my first post back and nearly all old members and some new, know who i am and know that i am a jokingly/funny type of guy, So why not reference a movie? I thought it was pretty funny so i posted it.

Thread #2 Nearly all of the members are currently asleep, So i thought i'll make a thread i can wake up to and get a good laugh at all the people who troll me, rage at me cause 90% of this clan is now team fortress 2, So eh, it was pretty funny.

Now when i posted these threads i did not have an intention of being a "mean troll" someone who intentionally triess to make people mad and genuinely upset. I was just looking for a good laugh, but if hidingmaster doesn't see eye to eye with you, or cares to take discretion and allowing what he wants into the forums only you get f*cked like me.

I said in a later chat box argument with him, That he is being god, He is controlling what he wants into the forums, and trying to make it a perfect and ideal place for his viewing pleasures. Which this community was not made for that, it was made to be a laid back and "say what you want" type of clan at least that is how it was back in 2012/2013

As i mentioned before the chat box argument links as followed :

[spoiler=Thread #1][spoiler=Thread #2]

Corrected links and places they were at:

Abuse threads:

Images for my threads right before the explanations (deleted threads)

[MEDIA=imgur]Yu5tbrw[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]iirwXAC[/MEDIA]

Chatbox Messages:

[MEDIA=imgur]w2mHSFA[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]5C9eXTk[/MEDIA]

Sorry about the f*cked up links, Here's all the links attached in the thread. Ignore my horrible tendency to hit backspace when using bbcoding >_>

Uhm....................okay?

I do not see how this is a necessary post, If it doesn't concern you and you're not someone i tagged, why post something so pointless? If you want to post drop your 2cents, or don't say anything ignorant like this.

@ASock / Rabid All you do is troll around and cause shit storms, we get it. Why do you expect a CL to not act before you start something again? I just see you pushing someone's buttons /attempting to and not liking when it gets dealt with.

I am giving a plain ol' -1 here. Bach is right, you troll and then not expect a CL (in this case hidingmaster) to take action. The British humor thread was a direct shit post towards a lot of people. Also, you shit post not to make jokes about the tf2 division, but to cause a storm to start. You think it is biased but it is really someone doing his job. Hiding was calm throughout the argument in shoutbox, you were the one trying to make hiding mad and it did not work. Leaving it at this

Oh boy here we go things getting interesting!

@Bach How am i trying to start something? The thing i am trying to do is get a laugh, see what others say, and laugh with them at it, Not everything has to be taken seriously, Learn to understand when something is serious and when something is in a joking manor, as far as trying to start sht, how? please do elaborate, i'm back after a month of absence and i'm trying to get a laugh and his response is "don't spam threads" When the two threads i posted were not offensive or harrasing anybody, as for this thread stands when it was created at the same time, The king is back | Xeno Gamers

This is a re-occurring thing with hiding not the first time that he has singled me out. I'm sorry but if you cannot see that he is trying to be god on the forums, god help you. (and not hidingmaster)

@Dethman

There's a reason i tagged certain people and only want people in power posting in this thread.

Cause of dumb ass comments like this, Stop equating past events to current ones, They're irrelevant to the cause, and if used are used in a bias manner. The british humor thread was the god damn pinnacle of comedy of this forum, and for reference i'm not the one who created the thread, And on the topic of hidingmaster and the british humor thread, The orginal ban for me was set at 6months, and was later reduced by nomulous, lee, gawd, and penguin, Because they all thought the ban was unjust and far to severe, Another reason why hiding is a horrible cl; He is a lone wolf, The whole point of community leaders is for joint decisions and actions. He acts on his own and does not talk to the other cl's to my knowledge.

But if you two want me to rip you another new one again, please post again, If that clears this all up, Please for the love of god people who have no power, or no say, Stfu and stay off of this thread.

Please for the love of god people who have no power, or no say, Stfu and stay off of this thread.

Nope no power or say here

ai.imgur.com_o1s2LCM.png.79ce3b4f76f64258983418a91619107e.png

And with this:

(Also can be taken as "trying to start something")

It makes it my business as well.

For the record as well

ai.imgur.com_HV8ZT4M.png.4a2afbdc556e7ac54131d65900b03afb.png

I can get the definition of "provactive" if you don't know what that means either.

Tagging others of "power" since you messed up the tags earlier.

@Shawarma @diabeetus @Chrono @Nomulous @Rhododendron

So you are saying that anyone that disagrees that hiding is a bad CL is stupid? And trolling should be taken seriously and what you define as jokes or just for laughs is trolling to a lot of other people's eyes

And with this:

(Also can be taken as "trying to start something")

It makes it my business as well.

"this makes me involved? You have to be joking right? AHAHAHAHAHAHA holy sh*t i don't know if i can take you seriously,

Stop trying to make your self feel more important then what you are. When i say of importance, and in power. I mean people who will have a final say in this thread, or able to take action, I'm not talking about some imbecile that leads a tf2 divsion, I mean someone who has an ultimate say or decision for the final outcome.

If you think that post, a post that was made in a jokingly manner, Or to get laughs from other, is a direct attack at you and your division. Get the f*ck off your high horse.

Good lord i'm so tired of the new generation of kids that have taken over this clan, You guys are f*cking babies, if your online persona's show or mirror your real life personalities, good luck not getting bullied. You guys give the internet a bad name. (now that's what i would define as trolling)

So you are saying that anyone that disagrees that hiding is a bad CL is stupid? And trolling should be taken seriously and what you define as jokes or just for laughs is trolling to a lot of other people's eyes

hey it's you again. Never said that, And if you have a sound point or a valid argument i'll most likely agree with you, Like bach had a pretty solid point but was completely shattered by the rest of his post that i competently ignored it.

We can take this to private chat if you want, so you do not cloud up my thread with useless and utter junk of post's.

Calling Bach and imbecile and telling me to not cloud up you thread with utter junk. I -1 this thread for a valid reason and you are going into mocking people and telling others to not post because it is "junk". I looked at your reasons and did not see any evidence to sway me to +1 it. Simple as that. I do not need this in private communication btw.