Rabid

Hidingmaster/abusemaster - teamspeak

Calling Bach and imbecile and telling me to not cloud up you thread with utter junk. I -1 this thread for a valid reason and you are going into mocking people and telling others to not post because it is "junk". I looked at your reasons and did not see any evidence to sway me to +1 it. Simple as that. I do not need this in private communication btw.

here i'll say something you'll like to here.

Thank you for your post, we appreciate your response. Thanks you for using a -1 or +1 as it will not have any significance on the outcome of this thread.

Though you think it's funny, it isn't to a lot of people. That is trolling, which Kittylicious was banned for (4 years of something). You've had a lot of chances, so I believe the ban was justified. Yes, I agree that CL's should work together and not make decisions alone, but I don't see anything else wrong here.

Please for the love of god people who have no power, or no say, Stfu and stay off of this thread.

Finally, just because you say that you don't think people who don't have power shouldn't comment is bullshit. We were accepted into xG for a reason. This gives us the right to vouch for members, staff abuse (etc). -1

Let list reasons I deleted posts:

1) I don't need others approval to delete a troll forum. I've been here long enough to handle it myself.

2) 5 threads in a half hour of being online, for the first time after a ban expires? You got to be kidding me.

3) One thread I deleted was an attempt to get a reaction out of TF2; stopped the flame war you wanted.

4) Other thread I deleted was a picture with text overlay saying "there's a storm coming xenogamers". That's a threat of you either trolling or doing something to upset people. Also was spam.

5) Btw, you do realize I didn't close 3/5 threads? Why? Because Im not biased and only deleted threads that were spam and trolling.

6) You 100% did it to troll. Trolling is not allowed on the forums. (And thanks for making this easy for me and admitting you were looking to get a flame war and intended to troll).

7) You been banned and warned enough to know the rules, thus it was appropriate to delete theads to avoid issues. (Proactive rather than reactive)

8) Almost immediately after logging on, you updated your status to "there will be blood". Another way you were expressing you are here just to cause problems.

9) And finally, I knew the second you got on it was a problem by the way you were trying to push my buttons, which @Bach was luckily there to see.

Also to address me taking action without talking to other CLs: When I have dealt with you numerous times and I am stopping trolling and disrespect I don't always have to talk to the other ones. Actually, you are the only case that ive banned someone long term without asking the others opinion. I openly communicate when I need to ban people and get their opinion on the long term bans.

And you keep saying community and make yourself sound so community focused. Yet you don't want people to post here? Anyone can give input.

2) 5 threads in a half hour of being online, for the first time after a ban expires? You got to be kidding me.

Sorry forgot i cannot make threads within a certain time frame of one another. My bad god

3) One thread I deleted was an attempt to get a reaction out of TF2; stopped the flame war you wanted.

Flame war? How do you know it would've ended in that? Theres plenty of members that don't have 8inch dildo they found in there moms rooms stuck in their asses, how do you know it wouldnt of lead to people just posting their opinion on sh*t games? you don't, Example 1 of being GOD on the forums.

4) Other thread I deleted was a picture with text overlay saying "there's a storm coming xenogamers". That's a threat of you either trolling or doing something to upset people. Also was spam.

It's like you don't even care, or take the f*cking time to read this thread, YOU DENSE F*CK, you delete the thread with a caption "Theres a storm coming xenogamers", but not this? The king is back | Xeno Gamers one that was posted in the same time frame as the others, and blatantly disrespecting members, and calling them names? Great job GOD you show your attention to detail and how much you read, you single my threads out because they were posted in a certain time frame according to you, (to close to each other) GOD FKING FORBID I POST ON A FORUM, My bed hitler/GOD.

5) Btw, you do realize I didn't close 3/5 threads? Why? Because Im not biased and only deleted threads that were spam and trolling.

^ same arguments as number 4

6) You 100% did it to troll. Trolling is not allowed on the forums. (And thanks for making this easy for me and admitting you were looking to get a flame war and intended to troll).

YOU F*CKING KNOW ME? YOU KNOW HOW IA CT, HOW I THINK? SH*T MY BAD GOD FORGET YOU ARE THE ALL KNOWING THE ALL CREATOR, Get the fk over your self kid, You don't know me, you don't know when i'm posting something out of seriouesness, or troll.

"to get a flame war started" i admited that? I said to get funny responses, and get a laugh out of in the morning. Here i'll simplify it for your ignorant mind, Maybe people would take their own pictures, poorly crop said pictures like i did. but nope you're so f*cking catered to the (no bully era) you forgot what the actual definition of trolling is, you think anytime someone is mean, or jokingly attacks/makes fun of someone you go cry to your fking mother MOM HE'S TROLLING ME. In this case you don't need to go cry to somebody cause you've been empowered by xG so now you're the all mighty, and you take anything and everything into your own hands.

7) You been banned and warned enough to know the rules, thus it was appropriate to delete theads to avoid issues. (Proactive rather than reactive) GOD.

8) Almost immediately after logging on, you updated your status to "there will be blood". Another way you were expressing you are here just to cause problems.

Or after being banned for a month i'm making a joke? God damn get a sense of humor you miserable cave dweller.

I've been in this clan for over 4 years, I make jokes it what's i do, Stop trying to think of everything as "he's trying to start problems" you bias'd contradicting fk.

9) And finally, I knew the second you got on it was a problem by the way you were trying to push my buttons, which 51406.jpg?1422925705@@Bach was luckily there to see.

said hello to you, Sorry for pushing your buttons chief.

Now before you post after this thread, and say "stop disrespecting stop trolling me" cut out the trolling part, and just put the disrespecting in there. thanks, Also next time i specifically ask you not to do something. please have enough decency to not do it, Or read the entire post cause i'm pretty sure you didn't even read what i asked you to.

@ASock Sorry buddy, but this is total cringe so I gotta comment.

Spamming rule has always been in xG either in writing, or just as consensus, don't be ignorant and think he's making up rules.

He knows community better than you so even if your idea was a joke, he prevented what he thought was gonna be the outcome, how could you possibly argue with that?

you insult him, and are upset that he didn't close more of your threads that you say shouldn't have been closed in the first place. I do agree that if he shoulda closed one, the one where you call them virgins is a good one to close, but even then you're posting shit like this on the forums with a few (from what I can see) who don't see eye to eye with you, dunno what you were expecting.

Other than the chrono one, calling out a bunch of people you don't know a virgin, saying tf2 is a shit hole and that they should prepare themselves for a storm and then saying he thinks he's god for assuming you're gonna troll lol wtf...

7) You been banned and warned enough to know the rules, thus it was appropriate to delete theads to avoid issues. (Proactive rather than reactive)

This makes sense as well, he doesn't want to take a chance (which is a high one btw) of there being a shitstorm that you yourself promised so he just deleted it lol.

Calling him cave dweller is definitely gonna resolve this issue and people will def think he's wrong /s

9) And finally, I knew the second you got on it was a problem by the way you were trying to push my buttons, which 68747470733a2f2f696d67342e78656e6f67616d6572732e636f6d2f646174612f617661746172732f732f35312f35313430362e6a70673f31343232393235373035@@Bach was luckily there to see.

He's the one who banned you, why say hi to him when you don't like him. You're clearly trying to egg him on and get him to see the posts. You're dumb

All in all, you're now under the intensive care of the Chappy Retards Foundation, we take care of you because we like you, but we can release you into the wild anytime we want. Stop bothering these people when this isn't our community anymore, your habits and jokes will not be understood when it's not the same people you enjoyed this community with in the past, or it's not the people who you hang with now. I still don't like hidingmaster after him saying there can be opinions on NSFW material when it's half naked little girls, but other than that he's right with his posts and you should just stop posting and move on.