Giraffes

Remove Homing Arrows

I am not sure who thought .50 cal shot was overpowered, but why the hell are homing arrows not?

300-400 Damage a hit Around 1,200 health depending on the erratic charge rate of the arrows.

It would be best to remove that, and while were at it put the under-powered .50 cal shot back.

This is just a rant saying that homing arrows are too overpowered.

If we did do this a lot of people would leave the saxton server probably cuz there all scrubs who camp but yeah. I remember after removing homing balls no one played scunt for a bit

Look, people have said this several times. If they remove it, we'll lose a lot of regulars (Since people like to go camping) and a lot more will complain. Honestly I feel like we should get a new powers plugin *cough cough* but until that happens we can't keep neutering this one. Just target the Snippers first and the rest are easy, like a hot knife going through hot butter on a hot summer sunday

We should try to increase health of Saxton hale and bring back 50 cal. and homing arrows. This satisfies everyone. Saxton has alot more hp to work with and reds get there camping/ 50 cal. shot

Look, people have said this several times. If they remove it, we'll lose a lot of regulars (Since people like to go camping) and a lot more will complain. Honestly I feel like we should get a new powers plugin *cough cough* but until that happens we can't keep neutering this one. Just target the Snippers first and the rest are easy, like a hot knife going through hot butter on a hot summer sunday

I agree completely. Warcraft 3 pls? @kbraszzz

Since the perk system is old and the charge rates for homing arrows vary then there isn't much to do beside using another plugin or just deal with it. Also other Hale servers don't usually have homing anything or 50 cal shots but they have plugins where the amount of damage and other attributes you have depends on your load out (ex. Festive Rocket Launcher gives you 50% more damage) stuff like that. Just to let you know that is an option as well. ( I don't know the plugin name) :waving::llama: