Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Lithium

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:17823191

Position:

Division Leader

Information:

Cmon guys, we clearly need to do something with CSS. Minigames has been getting some decent population lately yet we still have no one willing to do anything with it (add maps, remove inactive admins). The only active staff members on CSS are @jubens45 , @Bonk , and me, with @Cristo and @Bleed on sometimes. We don't really need many admins or staff members for only one server, but it'd still be nice if at least someone had admin, and if someone could be a DL so we can get some new maps added and broken/boring ones removed. I don't think any maps have been added in over a year, and the only person who can is Bleed, and I know @Legend has asked him to but he hasn't and I don't think he will (its not his responsibility I mean, but no one else CAN do it).

So if CSS MG isn't gonna get taken down, someone needs to be in charge of it. If there's no one else who will/is qualified, I could do it. I've run source servers before on my own and there's nothing new for me to learn. If not me, @Legend could do it. He knows the basics and definitely would put in the effort.

But someone's gotta have access who's willing to put in the effort, and right now there's no one in charge at all of CSS.

+1 most definitely the servers is basically dead but it can be revived if effort was actually put into it. Css is a great game and the server is good, we just need someone to work on it. If we do work on it, @Lithium would make a great Division Leader as he knows more about Source servers and all. +1

+1, we can make me, jubens, and legend admins or at least one of us, and give both lithium and legend server access so they can both work on it and then we can maybe spice the server up with new maps and maybe a new plugin or two if we can/find ones we like. I already posted some maps on legend's can we do something thread so maybe we can start there.

@jubens45

+1, we can make me, jubens, and legend admins or at least one of us, and give both lithium and legend server access so they can both work on it and then we can maybe spice the server up with new maps and maybe a new plugin or two if we can/find ones we like. I already posted some maps on legend's can we do something thread so maybe we can start there.

@jubens45

cant edit rip

also add hub when we can and some plugins- i found 3 that could be potentially useful

Tag Protection - AlliedModders -only members can wear [xG] tags, moderators [xG:M], etc.

M3Respawn - Respawn a dead player - AlliedModders -respawn dead players, can be useful when a person shouldn't have died like on lego multigames the spinning pillars sometimes kill you

[CS:S] Spectator List - AlliedModders -just lets you see who's speccing you which could be cool

I actually agree with @Bonk. If we get 2 DL's in CSS then myself and @Lithium can work together and make changes together. I think we should both get server access. It would be like the same as the CS:GO division with chrono and bleed as 2 dl's.

+1 lithium has a mic. Good enough. and isnt 11 hes 12 :0

11.5*.

+1, I might not be active atm but there's no problem with someone capable wanting to work on the server. Also he has a mic, all on all, cool guy( @Forest ).

The server has a very specific setup with configs per map and other miniscule settings. I am not giving anyone access that has zero server experience so you need to find someone who knows what they are doing.