Why are half these vouches invalid?...

He left, that was a week ago. Let's not be stupid and be like "OH PROMO DEMO DIDNT COME OUT YET GG"

Also, he can't just be applying for CL like it's something you can just make an application for. He left. He starts from the bottom. I understand if he was coming back a day after he wrote the thread, but it's too late now.

>all the negitive ratings

Plus dosent he have to wait a month since he left?... (I'm bad at forum rules help.)

Member Submission Guidelines. (Read) | Xeno Gamers

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- A Division Leader from the respective division to agree on your return 01/13/14

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

@Rejects @kbraszzz

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- A Division Leader from the respective division to agree on your return 01/13/14

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

@Rejects @kbraszzz

Well, that means I am not a member gg

- 20 vouches

20/11/2012

@Rejects @kbraszzz

Who cares, was CL rules need not apply

Closing this. I'll speak to you (Bach) and Diabeetus later about this situation. Also, member submission guidelines will also be reworked between myself and @diabeetus since it's been God knows how long since it has had a full overhaul. It'll of course have to be critiqued by @Nomulous or @Rhododendron before coming into effect.

To be completely honest. I have no idea how to react to this thread. I've read this and lurked the posts, and the best solution I've said to people who've asked me is "I'm sure the CLs will come up with the best solution." (@communityleader), and I'm sure they will. In my personal opinion I'll have to say he has to start from the bottom and he can be fast tracked back to anywhere. Though that depends on the division he's in for server powers. As well as CLs and myself for CL power.

I don't understand the confusion here. He left, thus he needs to follow the rules everyone else is subjected to. He can reapply in a month, and if he wants mod/admin that's up to the respective DL to promote him in the future. As for CL, no he doesn't get it back right now, it will be discussed but I don't see him getting it in the near future.