Candycactus - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Communist Killing Candy Cactus™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:57357453

Information:

So I was playing the Freak Fortress 2 server, a server I've played many times for quite a while, when suddenly this admin named "ohstopyou" came in. This guy was forcing everyone in the server to be one class against the hale, and we'd keep changing classes based on votes. I was okay with this but not everyone was. I protested for the minority that didn't want to do it and said that they shouldn't have to if they don't want to. I said that it was a communist act to ignore the minority (even if it isn't Communist, this is just what I call bullcrap). Anyway I was arguing with this admin guy that he shouldn't force people to do things against their will since it was their right not to do so. He said that by calling him a communist, I was insulting him, which "communist" is not an insult. He said that I was clearly trolling because I kept saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) after many things. He said that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him, he'd kick me so I said something like "ooo, abusive admin threatening to kick me because I disagree with him." he then kicked me, saying I had an attitude. I joined back and said something like "Attitude, yeah right." he then banned me.

I love this server, but it's no fun when abusive admins take control and dictate and abuse anyone who stands up to them. I love this server and hate to be banned for standing for what I believe.

That sounds nothing like @Ohstopyou , i know he was doing a one class thing but i know for a fact he does not abuse, you must have been doing more then that. staying neutral for now

You were continuing to be disrespectful to me when I was doing votes. I gave you plenty of warnings, but you continued after I kicked you. We're allowed to do votes for things, and I gave everyone the option to vote "No", but they continued to want to do it.

Also, I did not say "If you keep disagreeing with me, I will kick you". I said if you continue to use the trolling language, I would kick you. Joining back saying "Attitude, yeah right"; you're proving my point that you are just trolling and being disrespectful.

I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with me, and I never said I wasn't.

There are better ways to get what you want, other than name calling and trolling. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed but on the last vote we got 65% so there was no class rush on the round that you were kicked.

Your ban is for four hours, I'm pretty sure you can wait it out.

Proof:

2015-03-22_00001.thumb.jpg.8bba436712b3d23174f5f55f733d07c7.jpg

2015-03-22_00002.thumb.jpg.0613004281f743a29b3c22b35fdf1e23.jpg

2015-03-22_00003.thumb.jpg.132351ea4c044bcac5ddf48bb5da3392.jpg

2015-03-22_00004.thumb.jpg.0fe73e46e839407a41feb9fa7313cb02.jpg

2015-03-22_00005.thumb.jpg.13bc90005a0edbd66b40ced62e179940.jpg

2015-03-22_00006.thumb.jpg.a0eadfd3bf39516fce1ed50fef35f1d1.jpg

2015-03-22_00007.thumb.jpg.db739e39ba58c1d8844ae758fa4c37d5.jpg

2015-03-22_00008.thumb.jpg.b462872bc1eb34dbf057ef4a9a071675.jpg

2015-03-22_00009.thumb.jpg.aedc95b7176590c0912202b2b4cf7c8f.jpg

2015-03-22_00010.thumb.jpg.fe0668984440e78de57ad3c4d85d86ae.jpg

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Communist Killing Candy Cactus™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:57357453

Information:

So I was playing the Freak Fortress 2 server, a server I've played many times for quite a while, when suddenly this admin named "ohstopyou" came in. This guy was forcing everyone in the server to be one class against the hale, and we'd keep changing classes based on votes. I was okay with this but not everyone was. I protested for the minority that didn't want to do it and said that they shouldn't have to if they don't want to. I said that it was a communist act to ignore the minority (even if it isn't Communist, this is just what I call bullcrap). Anyway I was arguing with this admin guy that he shouldn't force people to do things against their will since it was their right not to do so. He said that by calling him a communist, I was insulting him, which "communist" is not an insult. He said that I was clearly trolling because I kept saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) after many things. He said that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him, he'd kick me so I said something like "ooo, abusive admin threatening to kick me because I disagree with him." he then kicked me, saying I had an attitude. I joined back and said something like "Attitude, yeah right." he then banned me.

I love this server, but it's no fun when abusive admins take control and dictate and abuse anyone who stands up to them. I love this server and hate to be banned for standing for what I believe.

None of you guys seems to know what trolling is. The proof he showed was what I would have shown if I screenshotted it. I just wanted to have fun on the server and he interupted. Simple as that.

*rates post smelly* Yeeep. I can see where this is going.

So putting the lenny face after everything you say, aka spamming it, is not trolling? Riiiiight. I'm "interrupting your fun"? There were 28 people on the server, of the 28, only 5 disagreed with the vote. You were trying to start arguments over something that was already decided.

troll

trōl/

verb

gerund or present participle: trolling

1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Pretty much sounds like what you were doing. The more you keep twisting my words, making up excuses, and saying dumb things only continually proves my point.

So, thank you. You have a good day now. :)

None of you guys seems to know what trolling is. The proof he showed was what I would have shown if I screenshotted it. I just wanted to have fun on the server and he interupted. Simple as that.

You will not intimidate me you capitalist pig!