Chrono

Psa: Rules

Rules are rules no matter why you break them.

Even if you think you are helping, if you break rules, you should expect the punishment they deem. People should know what a mass freekill looks like. it's obvious. Hacking is semi-obvious too, and if not 100% there are others very well known to what hacks look like and/or youtube videos of hacks. Please do not break a rule (especially hacking) to "teach others what it looks like." It makes it look like people can get away with whatever if we let you off the hook for it, no matter your previous standing or attitude on life or religious standing.

@Bach @tf2 @Tsuchikure [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]

i understand this, but when a person who has the knowledge from being a previous DM/DL(?) is told by those baddies who ban you (and promote/demote you) for doing bad things that he can do bad things temporarily & in an unharmful way.. things get confusing, y'know? this isn't the first thing that would pop up in MY head, that's for sure.

not trying to use it as an excuse, though... just do whatever u need/have to do..

i understand this, but when a person who has the knowledge from being a previous DM/DL(?) is told by those baddies who ban you (and promote/demote you) for doing bad things that he can do bad things temporarily & in an unharmful way.. things get confusing, y'know? this isn't the first thing that would pop up in MY head, that's for sure.

not trying to use it as an excuse, though... just do whatever u need/have to do..

Wat...?

Can we have another post about the rules please? I didn't understand the last fifty posts.

clearly you still don't get them.