So since these 2 above posters (disregarding my posts) never have actually spoken to me or played for a length of time with me, or at all, can their posts be removed or at least be considered null and void??

Honestly. Me and @The_Unlit_Torch dont want to be associated with a community that has members who are saying "Why don't you shut the fuck up and kill yourself". That's why we -1ed. So no, our post cannot be considered 0 and will not be removed.

+1 he's extremely active, one of the only people consistently trading on our servers, and is usually laid back and mature. A 45 second video that leaves most of the story out isn't enough to overrule my countless hours spent playing with him.

A 9

M 7

you guys are retarded. Unit's rating is completely valid, if he feels that he isn't fit to be an XG member, he has every right to -1. This whole "U NVR SAW HIM BEFORE SO URS IS NOT VALID HERRRRR" seriously we have done this in the past and actually denied certain members because of it *COUGH* TOWLIE *COUGH*. Because you don't agree with his -1 doesn't mean you call him out of it being invalid. I don't care about either side but this thread makes me lol. You tf2 kids are fucking dumb.

Use stands at six +1's four more required for membership. @Gorillabot3000 had an invalid vouch

Any further posts in this thread will either be by forum staff or in the form of a valid vouch. Anything else I will personally delete. Stay on topic this is a member submission.

i'm changing my vouch to a -1due to a recent event that was handled poorly which lead to a biased decision on the reporting party which lead to a unfair warning to people for appearantly trolling. sedoku threats aren't a joke and lying about bodyblocking being in there isn't right. i'd recommend reopening the xerses ban request to show xerses deception.

i'm changing my vouch to a -1due to a recent event that was handled poorly which lead to a biased decision on the reporting party which lead to a unfair warning to people for appearantly trolling. sedoku threats aren't a joke and lying about bodyblocking being in there isn't right. i'd recommend reopening the xerses ban request to show xerses deception.

I didn't lie.. BLU did bodyblock. They would be a spy on Jolly Roger and would stand in the teleport icon directly where you would spawn and backstab you. They did wrong too... I never attempted to deceive anyone.. I stated my opinion ; my side of the argument and got blown out of the water because of that and as a result of the whole incident, received a week long ban (which is appropriate punishment, no complains). People can't let stuff go...

So here's my thought. On the one hand, this guy says some abusive stuff in a fit of rage against a couple of rulebreakers. On the other hand, he's otherwise very friendly, active on Trade Gaming, and is usually a nice, responsible guy. I'm probably gonna get a lot of crap for this, but I think this guy should get another shot. +1

M:7

A: 9

I actually do like him I see him a lot of Pokemon Specifically, and yeah I've had no problems with him, I hope that demo thing for Flareon/Dethman was just a phase, and won't happen again in the future. I support you :) +1

A:9

M:8.5