SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

They look pretty lit.

However, I'd like to hear a few opinions on them.

Tagging regulars: @Vexx @Vector @Goblins @Vixen @ThunderLimes @Moosty

They look pretty lit.

However, I'd like to hear a few opinions on them.

Tagging regulars: @Vexx @Vector @Goblins @Vixen @ThunderLimes @Moosty

We had the MGS map on TGH before. I don't remember why it was removed. Maybe the plugin maybe?

I'd be down to add the MGS map. I'd also be willing to give the donkeykong map a shot. That one looks stupid fun honestly.

it was removed because the elevator was really glitchy, it was really small (as in the models were so small that the tf2 characters were larger) it was also just so cramped.

removed because Lavender town, again so small, where one player on the other team can snipe the other team.

had it but people didn't really like it. idk i liked it but people just thought it was sniper heaven.

not really a good trade map because it's not, it's an objective map and it's so incredibly small, i could just imagine people getting their shit rocked in spawn.

had it, another objective map where one team starts at the top and the other starts at the bottom, it could be a trade map but idk.

we had donkey kong, and pacman on an old objective server we had.

Facing worlds from Unreal tournament ctf_facing_worlds_2011 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Capture the Flag) - GAMEBANANA

had it but people didn't really like it. idk i liked it but people just thought it was sniper heaven.

it was removed because the elevator was really glitchy, it was really small (as in the models were so small that the tf2 characters were larger) it was also just so cramped.

removed because Lavender town, again so small, where one player on the other team can snipe the other team.

not really a good trade map because it's not, it's an objective map and it's so incredibly small, i could just imagine people getting their fudge rocked in spawn.

had it, another objective map where one team starts at the top and the other starts at the bottom, it could be a trade map but idk.

we had donkey kong, and pacman on an old objective server we had.

People are getting motion Sickness from Facing Worlds, @ThunderLimes can agree on that

I actually was fine with the MGS map, then again I just have a preference towards closed in maps as opposed to wide open ones. As far as Donkey Kong or Pac-Man go, they sure give me nostalgia from the days of Rotation that's for sure.

I'm pretty much fine with anything aside maybe one or two maps on the servers to be honest. And now I just remembered that I miss Lava Giant, even if it was a CTF map a lot of people seemed to enjoy it back then.

I can easily say that having Saturn Valley back is a great blast from the past, and Mario Kart Deluxe is easily a favorite next to Clocktown for me. Nice pick @Hype.

I can easily say that having Saturn Valley back is a great blast from the past, and Mario Kart Deluxe is easily a favorite next to Clocktown for me. Nice pick @Hype.

It was really tough finding this map, since its not on Gamebanana, some lucky turd uploaded the map on Gmod workshop and i just placed the map in tf2's map folder and boom it worked :3

Some people are wanting another Mario Kart map and I found the best version called V30: MARIO_KART_2_v30 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Control Point) - GAMEBANANA

It is not the one with the micspamming speaker that we removed the minute we got to it.

Tagging TGH regulars @Vexx @Vixen @Kitsune

Tagging DM/DL @Bello :C @Goblin

EDIT: @Bello No its not :3, we have 12 of the same weepers maps on slender fortress :D

Edited by Hype (see edit history)

Some people are wanting another Mario Kart map and I found the best version called V30: MARIO_KART_2_v30 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Control Point) - GAMEBANANA

It is not the one with the micspamming speaker that we removed the minute we got to it.

Tagging TGH regulars @Vexx @Vixen @Kitsune

Tagging DM/DL @Bello :C @Goblin

EDIT: @Bello No its not :3, we have 12 of the same weepers maps on slender fortress :D

+1 To giving it a shot, it wouldn't hurt to have the option as long as they're different enough to warrant their addition.

Though I guess it should be noted I'm willing to give most anything a shot as long as it has video game elements.

Edited by Sesh (see edit history)