SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

Readded those two, the rest just won't work.

Yeah, never mind. I can't add maps anymore without the server crashing for some reason.

I'll have to talk to @Rhododendron or @Aegean when I get the time (so probably Friday).

I don't know if it's just me missing something really obvious or something NFO-related.

CYBERPUNK 2 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA

Figured I'd throw this up since we have the first Cyberpunk, and this is Cyberpunk 2; it's a lot more open and not a single lane too. That's not to say one should be removed though, as they both have their differences along with music apparently.

trade_apadiel (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

CTF - DarkTower (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Capture the Flag) - GAMEBANANA

The two above were suggested before I believe, but I figured I'd see if they would magically work now that a few things have happened since last time they were tried it didn't seem to work out. One is based on A Hat in Time and the other is based off of Bleck's Castle from Super Paper Mario.

CYBERPUNK 2 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA[/url]

Figured I'd throw this up since we have the first Cyberpunk, and this is Cyberpunk 2; it's a lot more open and not a single lane too. That's not to say one should be removed though, as they both have their differences along with music apparently.

The two above were suggested before I believe, but I figured I'd see if they would magically work now that a few things have happened since last time they were tried it didn't seem to work out. One is based on A Hat in Time and the other is based off of Bleck's Castle from Super Paper Mario.

@Bello @Rejects

CYBERPUNK 2 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA[/url]

ttp://gamebanana.com/maps/189840 > What the actual fisk

Me and Vixen were doing a lot of looking around for maps, we found one named trade_bsor. The map is massive, has a lot of secrets, video game music and neat things to do. Includes the entirety of Bomb-omb battlefield. I even took the liberty and generated a .nav file for you.

Here's a .rar with the map and nav.

trade_bsor_b1.rar

@Bello

Me and Vixen were doing a lot of looking around for maps, we found one named trade_bsor. The map is massive, has a lot of secrets, video game music and neat things to do. Includes the entirety of Bomb-omb battlefield. I even took the liberty and generated a .nav file for you.

Here's a .rar with the map and nav.

trade_bsor_b1.rar

@Bello

if @mrnutty12 and @Goblins are fine with it

trade_minecraft_towns50 (Team Fortress 2)

Trade_Minecraft_RiverH98 (Team Fortress 2)

We used to have these two in the past, though they ended up removed at some point. They were fairly decent as far as MC maps go, both rather big and being fairly enjoyed. Might be worth tossing back in or trying out.

Trade Pretence Beta 5 (Team Fortress 2)

This is also another blast from the past, but I separated it from the other two since there might be some issues with it. Regardless I figured I'd put it here just in case since some people did enjoy it for the pokemon arena in it. I could have suggested Minecraft_Skyloft but that map was notorious for being extremely buggy/weird.

If anything though, I'd recommend the first two assuming they work fine.

Looks fine to me.

Just one question however, @Vixen what are the "some issues" you were talking about with the third one?

Oh shit I remember Pretence. Going way way back. I never minded it much and though it was fun but we had lower standards of map back then.

I remember two major problems

1. Faint cloudy memories of a teleporter section or somethimg of the like on the indoor portion being super glitchy and near impossible

2. The lighting in the main courtyard area was cancer. Just bright, obnoxious red. This was by far the main complaint

There were other cool mini games if you jumped over walls....

Just remembered, the main mini game was pokemon. I remember good times but it being a super campable teleport spawn. We removed it before that rule came into affect though.

Looks fine to me.

Just one question however, @Vixen what are the "some issues" you were talking about with the third one?

Moosty pretty much nailed some of the issues on the Pretence map. The lighting in the main area is pretty bright when I checked the map, and there was one section that was particularly rough in where you could basically lock it off from everyone else if you got to it first. The other two MC maps are pretty good though, Pretence was mainly mentioned just because of the Pokemon arena thing people enjoyed. Pretence is admittedly not as nice looking or more modern like the other two maps are, though.