SupremeWolf

Tgh Map Requests

I went searching on old map websites and here are some that I found (NOTE: I have not went and tested this maps on design and if they work, cuz im lazy atm)

Trade_minecraft_alt3 trade_minecraft_alt3 (Team Fortress 2)

dm_installation dm_installation (Team Fortress 2)

dm_lockdown_tf dm_lockdown_tf (Team Fortress 2)

lavender town from pokeman Pokemon FRLG: Lavender Town (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA

big city from gmod pk_bigcity_tf (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

a more updated version of Minecrap neon Steam Workshop :: Trade_Minecraft_Neon (Its uploaded by the creator and has alot of the common stuff for the modern version of it)

The longest yard (quake map) Steam Workshop :: Longest Yard [Quake TF2] (Updated)

@Bello @Vexx @Vixen

I went searching on old map websites and here are some that I found (NOTE: I have not went and tested this maps on design and if they work, cuz im lazy atm)

Trade_minecraft_alt3 trade_minecraft_alt3 (Team Fortress 2)

dm_installation dm_installation (Team Fortress 2)

dm_lockdown_tf dm_lockdown_tf (Team Fortress 2)

lavender town from pokeman Pokemon FRLG: Lavender Town (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Arena) - GAMEBANANA

big city from gmod pk_bigcity_tf (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

a more updated version of Minecrap neon Steam Workshop :: Trade_Minecraft_Neon (Its uploaded by the creator and has alot of the common stuff for the modern version of it)

The longest yard (quake map) Steam Workshop :: Longest Yard [Quake TF2] (Updated)

@Bello @Vexx @Vixen

Gonna test the minecraft and installation one. Lockdown is a common VSH map, not gonna even bother testing. Lavender town you're better off suggesting in "Pokemon Trade Map requests". Big city isn't exactly a part of "gaming history". We have the our Minecraft neon version because it's the one all the old people remember, trying to appeal to nostalgia with that one, and the quake map doesn't necessarily look all that fun to play.

I'd consider adding the newer Neon back in as well actually since we used to have it before, but it was removed because of the infinite ammo thing which has been fixed now. If anything, we could always keep both versions of Neon if they're different enough.

trade_unusual_lethaltf (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

A pretty cool spacey looking map, me and Vexx both checked it out and it's pretty big with a lot of places to go. There's also a few Minecraft nether areas with boxing rings and etc, which I guess helps give it some reason to be there.

Also I realize that it's sorta cutting it thin with using maps that only have some sections of video game stuff in them, though unfortunately it's hard to find anything that's fully video game related. Best I can do at this point is find things with some stuff in them and this map looks like it'd be really fun.

trade_unusual_lethaltf (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA[/url]

A pretty cool spacey looking map, me and Vexx both checked it out and it's pretty big with a lot of places to go. There's also a few Minecraft nether areas with boxing rings and etc, which I guess helps give it some reason to be there.

Also I realize that it's sorta cutting it thin with using maps that only have some sections of video game stuff in them, though unfortunately it's hard to find anything that's fully video game related. Best I can do at this point is find things with some stuff in them and this map looks like it'd be really fun.

@Bello

Super Mario - Star Road (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Other/Misc) - GAMEBANANA

A map by Litronom, it's based on a popular SM64 hack and quite frankly looks really good, I had Vexx check it out with me and it looks like it would work out. Would highly urge getting this one put in.

trade_unusual_lethaltf (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

Also want to keep pushing on this map as well since it has a cool spacey vibe, is quite large, and contains some video game sections (namely the Nether areas.)

@Bello

Trade_Marioworld_2017 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

A medium small map with an underground area and secret place, rather simple but was nice enough when I looked through it, also a lot more video game than some of the maps as of late and has a roomy enough spawn.

Might be worth a look, @Rejects @Bello @BlankuChan @Egossi @mrnutty12 etc

Edited by Guest (see edit history)