Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

3 Years

Further Information:

I love this clan and I wanna be a part of it.

I hope everyone can agree on the fact that past is past and not hold gurdges on me.

I can't really blame you if you do, so I'm actually ok with the -1's (for realsies this time).

Anyway pretty much most of the people in the tf2 div knows me for my Mona Pizza challange and it seems like a lot less people hate me than

dammit i accidentally posted it half-finished

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Egossi

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:485977076+

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

3 Years

Further Information:

I love this clan and I wanna be a part of it.

I hope everyone can agree on the fact that past is past and not hold gurdges on me.

I can't really blame you if you do, so I'm actually ok with the -1's (for realsies this time).

Anyway pretty much most of the people in the tf2 div knows me for my Mona Pizza challange and it seems like a lot less people hate me than I thought they were.

anyway like i said i wanna be a part of this clan and im ok if you dont want me to be one.

Ummm I missed a lot in a week hue, I don't know egossi that well besides of the whole thing Back on his apology which um, we all read, not going to minus or plus 1 you because I haven't been on since im inative to see the change, but yeah I wish you luck to your vouches nessicary and just ... Yeah :)

Don't really know what happened in the past, but I agree that the past is the past and people change.

We've played alot together on JB and I've never noticed a bad behavior, he's friendly and fun to play with

+1

A: 8

M: 9

I just found out he did the Mona pizza thing which I literally cried to at 5 am with chickenpanda, I literaly hold nothing against you now, and I would plus 1 but obviously that isn't a good reason so I shall wait for a better reason to arrive gl to your vouches

Mona piza

Mona pizza