YOU HAVE IT

Position:

Administrator

Time Active:

Since 2011 at least

Experience:

Was Moderator, Administrator, Division Manager and Community Leader

Information:

So 99% of our Staff don't know the first thing about being a staff member and it makes me cry. #BachForAdmin to teach these kids how it's really done. I'm still in xG after all the BS and I still care about our servers.

>inb4 you didn't donate

I have pure tradable keys in my inv. If this is actually taken seriously I'll donate

Only reason why I was demoted was cause of the "teamspeak war" that the children couldn't take a joke from.

(You should ahve seen what I did to @John_Madden's channel back in the day ;) )

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Rejects @metalslug53 @Moosty

+1 hyppeee. Staff that do their joobb yaassss

srsly tho +1. Bach is a pleb lord that actually yells at idiots on servers and does his job. He got demoted for "immaturity" due to an incident that had NOTHING to do with the TF2 division.

Ok then, I'll give you a reason.

1. He hacks on servers. - This was for educational purposes but was taken seriously

2. He BM's the fudge out of people. - Put simply, this is probably because, as a normal person would act (Or, in other words, most of the tf2 members that you guys drove out for "immaturity") they would turn against you if you suddenly started getting an entire division to dislike them, insult them or whatever you want say.

3. He's the "sh!tpost king" of the forums - Kek.

1. He also hacked on jailbreak when I was on the server, using aimbot, spinhacks and all. But I didn't record it because I didn't want to get Bach demoted because he was a good guy.

2. Nope, he randomly started being an asshole to me after he left xG and unfriended everyone.

1. He also hacked on jailbreak when I was on the server, using aimbot, spinhacks and all. But I didn't record it because I didn't want to get Bach demoted because he was a good guy. - Sigh, do you know how hard this is to believe? you couldn't even have recorded it for the proof in general? I thought everybody said you were the "nazi mod" of the server who enforced rules like there was no tomorrow

2. Nope, he randomly started being an butthole to me after he left xG and unfriended everyone. - (unfriended) This is probably him expressing his dislike for you. It's happened a lot. Don't even take it seriously

Overall, bach has been a nice person to me. I find him funny

+1 cool guy kappa

i'm done here. i'll be waiting for the kek's.