Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Mr. Christmas

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Scamming members of the server.

Evidence:

Formerly known as Friend/Big Bear, he has just recently scammed two people from the servers and almost scammed another, there may be more. He goes around saying he has funds in his steam wallet, and sends the victim a photoshopped picture of the "proof", saying he will buy them something with said "funds" if they give him the items wanted. One of the members that many of you probably known, Dapper Potatoes/Chancetic, he was almost scammed but wasn't, we were able to tell that it was clearly a photoshopped photo, another person. Avenger #2, commonly known as Person 3, hes a regular on the jailbreak server, he was one of the people that was scammed out of a bunch of taunts, and another person, Zeta, was scammed as well out of his B.M.O.C. There may be more people out there that have been scammed from this guy, but he switches his name every time he scams someone, and then deletes everyone off his friends list so its like a brand new person, although its not. What I believe he does, is that he scams people, sells the items, and then puts everything on his alt account, which is here

steamcommunity.com/id/DarkeningDesires

I will update this post as I get screenshot proof from the people who got scammed with the screenshots of the fake funds on it. His alt apparently has a history of paypal charge backs too.

[attach=full]22203[/attach]

No, you did not explain it to me, I added you, asked why you scammed my friend and tried to make some stupid comeback when I knew who you were, and then you deleted me, not once did you explain it to me.

I don't have sourcebans access because Mexican internet but yeah +1 whoever can do it, perm him. Just here to scam items, admitted it, open and shut.

I was about to say... give some proof, then saw bello's screenshot and was like... well shit.... now I am glad I didn't have anything I wanted to sell when he added me a couple days ago and then asked if I had anything I wanted to get rid of, I said no, and apparently he's deleted me from friends since then.... how rude...

I was about to say... give some proof, then saw bello's screenshot and was like... well fudge.... now I am glad I didn't have anything I wanted to sell when he added me a couple days ago and then asked if I had anything I wanted to get rid of, I said no, and apparently he's deleted me from friends since then.... how rude...

He actually deleted everyone from his friends list after he scammed them.

If you are ever considering trading for steam fun bucks, be patient and inform the other person that you wish to have that amount done in TF2 or CS:GO keys. It will take a week, but it will save everyone the possibility of losing out on items.

The biggest rule of thumb is to NEVER initiate a trade where you are giving items and not receiving anything in the same deal. NEVER do this. If a deal sounds too good to be true, odds are it is.

If dapper or @Caleb956 makes a steamrep post please post it here. We should -rep him in all aspects of trading as well to make sure people dont fall for it, just someone find his page because i am lazy ;)