TooSadToTalk

[xg:dl]kbraszzle Dazzle - Team Fortress 2

+1 super duper abuse-a-roo.

In all seriousness tho this was made cause 2sad2talk is salty as hell he may lose paid mod.

Oops.

Can't make an abuse report on the fricking guy who decides the rules, bucko.

That last thing is probably the stupidest thing I have heard. Also he can make an abuse report if he wants to as long as he has "evidence." I might not agree with a punishment but just because kb is a dl does not mean he can abuse.

That last thing is probably the stupidest thing I have heard. Also he can make an abuse report if he wants to as long as he has "evidence." I might not agree with a punishment but just because kb is a dl does not mean he can abuse.

It's true. And nobody called "abuse" except the guy who was salty about losing power. Just saying. In the second picture the guy said "This is godly" like what the hell lol.

its not like he is abusing to troll/fuck up the server, everyone is enjoying it

Did I say kb was being a baddy and abusing when everyone hated it? No, I said that people can make abuse reports when they want and whoever they want. I doubt kb would do that.

This is honestly the saddest attempt at blackmailing I have ever seen. Dont get mad at other people for you facing the consequences for your own faults. You need to learn that things aren't just handed to you and that just because you paid for mod doesnt mean it is your right to do what you want with it. You are under below mods. Now mods are shit tier in power so you are below shit tier as a PM and how you failed to realized that baffles me. PM does not equal a free pass to do what you want.