Forest

50$ Game Giveaway

My guess is the chameleon looking thing in the picture frame, but then I see that everyone else is guessing that to... so this just became pointless to even try :(

I don't even have a second guess, cause i am pretty sure it's that... specially since I am fairly sure you PSed the window white so that he could only be seen in the reflection.... so tricky.

Welp, the answer is obviously John Cena wearing a Chameleon suit, gg everyone.

Also, do you have a Petey Piranha plant next to the neck of your guitar? It looks like it

Alright folks, ladies and gentlemen, scrubs and plebs, the time has come to announce the winner!

Now, before I go on I'd like to mention that most (if not all) riddles should not be taken literally, as is the case with the riddle I mentioned in the original post. So, without further ado ...

The winner of this particular competition is ...

Drumroll please!

dehumidifier

@Goblins !

To be perfectly clear, I will now state why Goblins was the winner by dissecting the riddle, sentence by sentence. The answer was the Air Conditioner.

1. "I am Green and Sometimes I'm not." This part of the riddle was taken far too literally, and to ease the minds of many, that image was not photoshopped or tampered with in any way. The figure that you saw in the reflection was in fact a Yoshi plushie, however it was positioned behind the TV in a way that it could not be seen with the sole intention to trick those who thought it was "hidden in plain sight" which it was not. Anywho, this was hint #1. The Air Conditioner (which in this case is also a fan, I apologize that it was unfair as that isn't something that would have been known) is green in that using the fan option not only saves power, but also does not produce Greenhouse Gases. Therefore, it is Green (environmentally) and sometimes it is not.
  2. "I Consume many Things, and you Know me Well." Not only does this hefty object consume a lot of power, but it also results in a lot of money spent through hydro as well as taking up a lot of space since it is not a wall-mounted A/C, thereby consuming many things. These things are pretty well known, I'm not sure if anyone hasn't heard of one.
  3. This one is self explanatory. Literally right there in the picture. The last portion of this part was accurate as no one seemed to pick up on any of the hints.
  4. Again, self explanatory. Not to be taken literally, but to be taken in that it is incredibly easy to spot.

Anyways, congratulations to Goblins on winning this particular competition. I may end up doing another competition like this in the future, so stay posted! @ASock ;)