PotatoDoc

Hi, I Like Potatoes. (dear God! My First Post! It's Scary!)

Hai, I'm Potatoes or people know me as Chance! I usually play on xG JailBreak on TF2 or xG Zombie Fort...I haven't really made myself known on xG or on the forums, so why not now! And I don't really know what to say. Also I have a question...is xG Minecraft usually populated with people or just a empty walrus? I think that's all...or I could talk about meself :3 . I'm goofy and weird and flirts(I guess I flirt?) and that I love to hang out with friends and make new ones.. I hate to lose them because it reminds me of the time on my formerly favorite server how I lost one good friend...then he turned the rest of our tight little circle for friends against me and made me unwelcomed and hated... But anyways, I'm here now and I hope to meet your acquaintance.

-Potato

P.S My grammar sucks XD

Welcome chance :D

And yeah, mc server is dead as a walrus and it is hard af to keep people interested. I am making it drug cartel craft server so hopefully that will liven things up.

Dethman, I used to be a staff member on other servers when I was younger, so would you mind if I could tell you some things that could spice some things up? I would love to help you! :3 Pls lemme helps I wanna make myself helpful :3

Dethman, I used to be a staff member on other servers when I was younger, so would you mind if I could tell you some things that could spice some things up? I would love to help you! :3 Pls lemme helps I wanna make myself helpful :3

Can't be staff unless you get member status. I recommend reporting rule breakers directly to staff or via ban request here. The higherups would get back with you once you do that.

Yesh I know I can't be staff I was just wondering if I told tell you or suggest some fun stuff :3

If by fun stuff you mean servers then go ahead, anyone can make suggestions by going to the tf2 discussion/map request/ trade section. You can use any section of the forums you want. Since you are tf2 and want to suggest tf2 server stuff make a thread in the discussion.