Haruka

Server Commands

Honestly, I like the idea. It's something different and a great way to get more population. I believe that robot, color me, etc. all though kson should stay donor. It's something you would wanna donate for.

You gotta think of this in a way for the people to stay on the servers and have fun and business wise. Donating is basically the only profit we get around here. Think about it this way. If you wanted to spend money on something you'd want to make it last or make every dollar count.

But when you have something free it really has no meaning and can be tossed to the side.

What would be wrong with having !robot being server wide? Not alot of people would go into robot. Even the donators who have it don't use it.

People who don't normally have access to it would put it on aka half the server. All that clanking while they walk around would rape my ears. Plus this would just make less people donate as well.

My Personal Opinion.... Donators Are Donators, People Donate for the commands just for whatever, Regulars are regulars because they already like the servers, We shouldn't mix them up, if regulars want the donator commands they can donate, I mean i they're on the server enough already :)

But we added these commands to entice people to donate.

^

What it comes down to is whether you want more players, or more donations.

While it's a great idea to draw a larger crowd, it would kill whatever donations (if any) are made from players who want special commands. If anything, you could make something minimal, free just to draw attention; such as a limited selection of skins (say 1-3). Then just keep commands as a donator perk with the full arrangement of skins available (as an example).

To be honest, it's all a gamble. It may attract more players, which could potentially mean more donators; but at the same time it is on a F2P game, and chances are a large portion of these players aren't interested in paying for anything. There are many variables to consider, but in the end it's really up to the Higher-Ups.

I remember that, when the Gun Mettle update happened, and the servers were fixed just after that, someone forgot to fix something; and everyone had access to donator perks for about an hour, trust me, it wasn't beautiful at all, every xG server seemed like an 8 years old kiddos trade server.

I agree with @Muzzle about the fact that donations are the only profit and help keeping the servers alive, but I also agree with @Hachi about giving regulars some fun, we need to keep the servers populated and intresting, in the end, doesn't really matter to keep the servers alive while empty.

Some perks, like kson, skeleton, timebombme, perks that cannot be abused, should be added to hub and available to buy with credits

Robot should be available too, but definitely removed from jb, etc

I remember that, when the Gun Mettle update happened, and the servers were fixed just after that, someone forgot to fix something; and everyone had access to donator perks for about an hour, trust me, it wasn't beautiful at all, every xG server seemed like an 8 years old kiddos trade server.

I agree with @Muzzle about the fact that donations are the only profit and help keeping the servers alive, but I also agree with @Hachi about giving regulars some fun, we need to keep the servers populated and intresting, in the end, doesn't really matter to keep the servers alive while empty.

Some perks, like kson, skeleton, timebombme, perks that cannot be abused, should be added to hub and available to buy with credits

Robot should be available too, but definitely removed from jb, etc

@kbraszzz @kbraszzz @kbraszzz add kson to hub that's literally the best option