In-Game Name:

SpookCoop

Steam ID:

[u:1:112850634] Steam profile URL

Position:

Time Active:

Before 09/24/14 to Present day

Experience:

I've been staff on other games, from Head admin to Admin on games like Garry's Mod CSS and yes even minecraft (Don't ask) I'm well aware of the staffs position on a server what they need to do and so on. I'll be honest after a while its boring and a lot of staff can relate I would hope. But it still be entertaining to get rid of (Evil people that can make some people gaming experience total shit)

Information:

Now with all this being said i'll leave off with this, As of the past few days I've been active on Team Speak with a number of staff. I'll put this out there as well I'm not looking forward to getting staff just putting an application in to see what my chances are i've been with xG for a little over a year and getting good and back into xG talking with people. I see that staff get very bored being on servers. Half the staff leave and play SMITE Anymore (I've been in the Team Speak I know what goes on my friends) ;) Meanwhile while they are having fun. There could be things even small things that need to be handled on the servers. There's plenty of staff out there as it is right now I've seen it first hand 5 mods on a JB at once and no one gets away with anything because the mods are on top of it Admins and all. Then you have some servers 1 or 2 mods on not enough hands to take care of the situation depending on what it is. Now i know i'm leaving quite the story here for who ever wants to read this to read. But I'm trying to get a small point across. I'll also put it out there I won't always be online my life won't be based around TF2 and xG but I'll be on a lot with that put out there. I like talking with some of the staff and I'm known by alot of people as the legendary (Cunt_Smasher) <3 The name was funny at the time and People want me to take the name back (lol). If you've read this far then you really do care <3 thank you for that. I'm not going to go any further if you have questions for me I'm normally/always on pkmn Trade my current steam name is [xG]SpookCoop Normally it should be [xG]SoupCoop after Halloween. Feel free to contact me and talk to me about this application. If you need my Skype contact me on steam and I've been on Team Speak a lot like I said so! Feel free to join the Team Speak to chat with me! Thank you for reading and I hope to join the xG Staff team soon!

Putting this up For staff members ( No offence to the staff I'm simply stating that as humans we all like to have fun so therefore YES playing on certain servers and doing your job can get "Boring" No offence to the staff but as humans we like to have fun Like to find ways to entertain ourselves wither its beating off or playing games we like to have fun. Sorry for if it came across to anyone as an offence. Also YES I'm coming back and i haven't been back long. But i plan on staying this time around with good hope and all in life goes well! <3 once again sorry for those who took this in offence this is a small apology comment