Duke

Jb Rules

Also I don't like the idea of having war day in medic even if there is 2 ways to enter it

Maybe an additional rule stating that the area must be a reasonable size or something? Though this particular thing is completely up to personal preference of players and it could vary heavily so it may not be pushed through

seriously i can see the good from having a massive wall of text on the rules but who honestly wants to do it? I And it's only helpful if people would read it, even having a simplified rule list like we do now people dont read it. so i say @Tsuchikure write it up since his mic broke anyways/

I won't be able to think of everything off the top of my head. I can think of ways to EDIT (over time) the ones we already have, but that's about it. Plus having two or more people writing it up discussing new additions to agree about it would be... better

*cough*likewhenmeandhidingdidit*cough*

We'll probably wait until the wiki is done for a full rewrite (if we even need it), but until then the existing rules has been edited to include anything that was enforced but missing and has been simplified quite a bit so it'll appear less daunting to new users. DM's and DL's are discussing the actual changes to the rules that were suggested, so we'll let you all know if there's any changes.

Feel free to keep suggesting any small changes or re-wordings though, it's still long and could stand to be simpler.

@Snackbar I vote that we do something about the constant predator days from all the randoms on CT. If at all possible it might be a good idea to make it once every 2 special days if that's possible to code at all or even just remove them all together. Predator days every 3 rounds are really annoying and I think that something should be done, but that's just my opinion

that's not a rule @c0ldwinds atleast not for the server. as for what the T decides he wants done for his LR is entirely up to him as long as it is fair on both sides. so if he says you must be frozen, then you must be frozen. (granted if he chooses s4s, deagle, and a person and he has first shot then that is considered unfair.) so as far as that goes, he should clearly define his rules before he chooses which CT he is playing against so as to not make it frozen when he sees that he gets first shot.

the same concept applies to things like russian roulette where you like to make the CTs teleport into lasers to cheat the system. things like this are slay/potential bans (that increase) based on repeat offenses

the same concept applies to things like russian roulette where you like to make the CTs teleport into lasers to cheat the system. things like this are slay/potential bans (that increase) based on repeat offenses

lol that happens to me sooo much, I think even staff have done it... never knew it was actually against the rules tho, that's good. :)

lol that happens to me sooo much, I think even staff have done it... never knew it was actually against the rules tho, that's good. :)

It is. It's completely unfair, but since most of the server was not taking it seriously, laughing harder than ever, the most I gave was a warning so far.

never actually did it myself, this should be obvious for a certain reason ;)

It is. It's completely unfair, but since most of the server was not taking it seriously, laughing harder than ever, the most I gave was a warning so far.

never actually did it myself, this should be obvious for a certain reason ;)

I always got hot potatoed over that pit on lego and then I fall down into the water and die very slowly =/

I always got hot potatoed over that pit on lego and then I fall down into the water and die very slowly =/

this really isnt cheating tho, using doors or laser to kill you during lr is, having you die if they lose isnt really cheating cause the game is played fairly.