[xg:m] The 7even (bonk) - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

Staff Name:

[xG:M] The 7even (Bonk)

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:19596189

Evidence:

Simple Bonk is getting a little out of hand. This is not the first time we have not seen eye to eye and that is fine. I am not asking for him to get; banned,removed, supposed, or anything like that. Just want him to be careful. Today I got ct ban for I don't know how long or care really. I have a fiancé, school and work. If they call I answer simple. When a call comes and I am on ct I will empty my guns throw then away and then run to a T to be killed or if I have both hands for a second I will type in Kill in console. I have done this before an nothing was ever out of line since I am not giving Ts weapons or anything like that. I got ct banned for it. This is not the first time bonk has done some stupid shit. I am just asking some one higher up talks to him and just calm him down. Watch what happens then judge with out making a haste dissension. That's it

if you cant type kill in console because you dont have 2 hands, just a suggestion bind a key on your keyboard to kill, something out of the way like o, p, [, ] and press it. or just press f10 and then enter since you would quit the game anyway, when you leave the server it makes you entirely vanish. you dont bait, you dont gunplant, you dont give a T a kill.

What chrono said would probably be the best choice, as if you slay by console you wont drop your guns, but do your best to switch off the CT side without giving a terrorist an easy kill if you can bud- it can cause more confusion if anything else if you just rush terrorists.

Believe me I know all about working and having a woman, gotta do what you gotta do.

Lifted your ct ban because 12 hours is just a little excessive, and I know you two butt heads from time to time.

also even though it is empty, giving a T a gun is still gunplanting because if they have autoswitch etc. they will be considered rebels because what you did and can get them freekilled.

Also I may not have played in awhile but csgo has the baiting rule too right? So gunplating + baiting. As long as it was the first time he did it(idk if it was or not, just saying) he should only get a slay. But I wouldn't say bonk is wrong either because it's not like he banned him for a week or something ridiculous. Considering they have problems 12 hours seems like he's holding back.

Just my 2 cents from a forum lurker

What bonk did was completely acceptable. That definitely could qualify as a mass bait and possibly gunplant. The best solution would be what chrono said, either just have a suicide bind or leave the server so you don't drop your guns to Ts.

You were banned instead of being slayed because in previous rounds you'd broken more rules (opinionated day with 2 CTs, when I tried to tell you that wasn't allowed you ignored me, and baiting again) and then mass baited. You're in the clan, you should know better than to do any of those things. It was 12 hours instead of an entire day because I know you're a good guy who knows the rules but when you're breaking them like you were a ban needed to happen.

it's not gunplanting if he emptied the guns (a bit hesitant to say that, because i'm not the one who decided it,) but it is baiting.

plus, if they kill you because of the bait then they can also be killed, so your best bet is to just make a kill bind.

it's not gunplanting if he emptied the guns (a bit hesitant to say that, because i'm not the one who decided it,)

Planting a gun on a Terrorist or throwing the gun in the path of a Terrorist is.. Well, gunplanting (just to clarify though I'm sure we're all well aware). Regardless of how much ammo it has, the player is still technically "planting" a gun on a Terrorist. Only reason the rule is in place is to prevent any accidental deaths like Chrono mentioned since scenarios like the following can occur rather easily (assuming they have auto-switch on):

>T is facing CTs

>CT decides to throw empty gun onto the T

>T [automatically] pulls out the gun while facing CTs

>T is killed for aiming a gun at the CTs

Don't mean to call out whoever it was who told you otherwise, but I don't think it should be permitted under any circumstances. Though this only applies to moments when it's intentional. Even though the CT(s) may be slain, it can really put people off [ especially when they're close to getting LR] if it becomes a common occurrence.

Pertaining to the thread, if multiple warnings were given on top of multiple occasions in which the gunplanting/baiting occurred then I think the CT ban was justified. As previously mentioned, typing 'kill' in console is a far better choice as opposed to baiting which may likely result in the death of a T as Mega said.

Planting a gun on a Terrorist or throwing the gun in the path of a Terrorist is.. Well, gunplanting (just to clarify though I'm sure we're all well aware). Regardless of how much ammo it has, the player is still technically "planting" a gun on a Terrorist. Only reason the rule is in place is to prevent any accidental deaths like Chrono mentioned since scenarios like the following can occur rather easily (assuming they have auto-switch on):

>T is facing CTs

>CT decides to throw empty gun onto the T

>T [automatically] pulls out the gun while facing CTs

>T is killed for aiming a gun at the CTs

Don't mean to call out whoever it was who told you otherwise, but I don't think it should be permitted under any circumstances. Though this only applies to moments when it's intentional. Even though the CT(s) may be slain, it can really put people off [ especially when they're close to getting LR] if it becomes a common occurrence.

Pertaining to the thread, if multiple warnings were given on top of multiple occasions in which the gunplanting/baiting occurred then I think the CT ban was justified. As previously mentioned, typing 'kill' in console is a far better choice as opposed to baiting which may likely result in the death of a T as Mega said.

He said he emptied his guns then threw them away... as in he didn't even have guns when he let the T kill him.... not sure why people are saying he gunplanted if that was the case.

I think it's a bit hypocritical to punish him for letting someone kill him after throwing his guns away and such.... everyone does that and always has... there's nothing wrong with it. I'd hate to see CSGO turn into that strict, no fun allowed, nazi server again.

He said he emptied his guns then threw them away... as in he didn't even have guns when he let the T kill him.... not sure why people are saying he gunplanted if that was the case.

I think it's a bit hypocritical to punish him for letting someone kill him after throwing his guns away and such.... everyone does that and always has... there's nothing wrong with it. I'd hate to see CSGO turn into that strict, no fun allowed, nazi server again.

A large chunk of that post was addressing what Mega had brought up. The gun planting comments were in regards to others bringing up gun planting to clarify the typical rules of said rule which is why I said:

As previously mentioned, typing 'kill' in console is a far better choice as opposed to baiting which may likely result in the death of a T as Mega said.

Like it was previously mentioned, the reason why "baiting" is a slayable/bannable offense is because of the confusion that could arise. We do have a rule in place that baiters will be slain, however there is a side note that states the following:

- Baiting

• Being within knifing distance of any T. If a T knifes a CT who is baiting and is killed for it, it is not a freekill.

A large chunk of that post was addressing what Mega had brought up. The gun planting comments were in regards to others bringing up gun planting to clarify the typical rules of said rule which is why I said:

Like it was previously mentioned, the reason why "baiting" is a slayable/bannable offense is because of the confusion that could arise. We do have a rule in place that baiters will be slain, however there is a side note that states the following:

I forgot that CS div doesn't let you hit baiters without becoming a rebel like TF2 does :( that makes more sense... tho you could just let people hit baiters and not kill them for "rebeling" it's more fun that way :)

I forgot that CS div doesn't let you hit baiters without becoming a rebel like TF2 does :( that makes more sense... tho you could just let people hit baiters and not kill them for "rebeling" it's more fun that way :)

Does TF2 drop guns upon killing the baiter? If not, then it's fine as it is.