Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG Oden

Steam ID:

ttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140886768/

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

In this situation i was baned in happened in cell block. I gave the orders "when i say go take a step out and GC freeze" it was a simple mistake that i said go but got side tracked by talking to the CTs. I accidentally free killed 4 Ts. thats when the Ts were able to speak and informed me of my mistake. i know the rules of the server and will happily slay myself if i break a rule because i expect the same from others.

GC = gun check

It's was a simple mistake.. no reason to ban someone a week for it. I've done it before, seen others do it, but as long as it's acknowledge and they slay for it then I won't ban.

Punish those who are actually ruining the experience on purpose, not those that do it by accident.

+1

i mean technically under the rules that would be a perm CT ban, slay or not. there were 4 Ts killed by you and another T (Myself) killed by another CT. reason I only made it a week is because it was a mistake that anyone could make, and you genuinely do want to be a part of the community and acknowledge your mistakes. unfortunately the rules are there for a reason, and we cant just let people slide with less than minimal punishment for breaking them. IMO a week is a nice relaxed time to become a master rebel.

@Lithium @Bleed @Snackbar

I would personally close this but since I was the banning admin, I shouldn't be the one to do it. unless you guys deem it reasonable to unban.

Generally for an accidental mass freekill, even if you slay yourself, 1-2 week ban is standard. Perm is usually reserved for intentional massers or repeat offenders. 1 week isn't long, just wait it out, and try to be careful.

Unfortunately the ban sticks, we have protocols in place for things like this and we adhere to them to set a standard for all players / members in the server. On the bright side, its just a team ban, so youre still able to play and have fun.