Thorax_

Should I Play Other Xg Servers? I'm At Pkmn Trade 99% Of The Time

play xGs csgo jailbreak :)

Oh god, JB is Spanish to me, I watched the tf2 server in spectate for about a half hour and still had no idea what was going on XD

Oh gosh, JB is Spanish to me, I watched the tf2 server in spectate for about a half hour and still had no idea what was going on XD

It's really for those who enjoy roleplaying; it's simple once you get the hang of it. Just play on the Red side, and do/follow whatever the "Warden" on the Blue side says. Warden says jump, Reds jump, and so on. After you get the basics down, then it's just a matter of learning the terminology like "baiting" or "freekilling" and looking at the indepth stuff if you plan on trying the Blue side.

Not to continually sound like a dick but its not our choice to make. We can be all "HURR DURR PLAY CSGO WE'RE ALL FAGS" and its up to you whether you do it or not. Plot twist. You can decide for yourself whether you want to or not.

apbs.twimg.com_media_Brqc_DCCIAAzQGW.jpg.d986d8b189ee8bee0473fe1620e307c8.jpg

Edited by Bach (see edit history)

TGH is pokemon with wierder kids and different maps 10/10

Zombie fortress has it's own community shrouded in mystery, where there's 20 people on constantly and we never visit or get call admin messages.

Deathrun I think still has a population?

Saxton and jb are something you need to be mentally prepared for

CS:go has servers now

TGH is pokemon with wierder kids and different maps 10/10

Zombie fortress has it's own community shrouded in mystery, where there's 20 people on constantly and we never visit or get call admin messages.

Deathrun I think still has a population?

Saxton and jb are something you need to be mentally prepared for

CS:go has servers now

Prophunt is that weird mystical unicorn that sometimes has population, but it's those people from Russia that are actually holding covert meeti-I MEAN FRIENDSHIP COUNCILING HAHHAHHAHAHAHA. pleasedontkillmespetsnaz