LeToucan

10 Man Sundays

Every Sunday we'll be hosting community 10 mans. It'll start at 7:00 pm central time (5 pacific, 8 eastern)

10 mans start with a knife round, where you knife your teammates to choose captains. The last person alive on each team are captains. The captains then knife mid for first pick or choice of map and side. The captains will alternate picking players for their team. Cristo will always be last pick. Overtime is enabled, using MR3 10k. We will be using 1:55/40. Deadtalk is disabled, meaning while you are dead only dead players can hear you.

This is only for fun and to teach silvers, you can be silver and still play (@Insane @ThePenguin @jubens45 ) Depending upon the turnout, there might be prizes next week.

Special thanks to my babe @PlaysWithSquirrels for the suggestion

This is only for fun and to teach silvers, you can be silver and still play (@Insane @ThePenguin @jubens45 ) Depending upon the turnout, there might be prizes next week.

I ain't no silver anymore can't wait to 720 no scope you on dust at mid with a m249

* will servers be 128 or 64

Every Sunday we'll be hosting community 10 mans. It'll start at 7:00 pm central time (5 pacific, 8 eastern)

This is only for fun and to teach silvers, you can be silver and still play (@Insane @ThePenguin @jubens45 )

You think im good enough to be silver?! Lol thanks!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Can't wait to get on my computer and... Oh wait...

DIE ALREADY, stop posting on xenogamers unless you can get in teamspeak. you are considered dead