Playing JB this morning, I have realized that the JB server is getting worse with bugs and problems as time passes.

As of right now:

• CT guns spawning in T cells (with CT's name on the gun, It's a issue with jb_lego_jail_v8)

Some of these issues are minor, but they all add up. T's can't rebel because of their names showing when they kill a CT. And the fact that you can't even play a full game without a mapchange 5 rounds in.

I'm glad that things are being added like !settings, but now it's time for serious bug fixing, otherwise more problems will probably pop up.

@Bleed @Lithium @Snackbar

EDIT: Some of the stuff I posted earlier was fixed. Removed from the list.

Stuff that was addressed (Thx bbys):

• After 5 rounds, a mapchange occurs (not done by RTV)(Fixed).
  • !call still doesnt work if no admins are on.(Might not be possible, RIP call BOT.)
  • Shot4Shot is still broken. (should be fixed next map change)

• Tick rate is still 51.2 (Helps server load, maybe will change, who knows)
  • When a T kills a CT, it no longer hides which T killed the CT.(Fixed by Bleed)

Thanks @Bleed and @Lithium for fixing the problems quickly! :D

Edited by Pvt.Parts (see edit history)

• When a T kills a CT, it no longer hides which T killed the CT.

T's can't rebel because of their names showing when they kill a CT

in regards to this, if a T is killed bc of their name showing up in the killfeed that is definitely not allowed..we had the same issue in css and basically made it so you cant kill someone solely based on the killfeed

in regards to this, if a T is killed bc of their name showing up in the killfeed that is definitely not allowed..we had the same issue in css and basically made it so you cant kill someone solely based on the killfeed

Do you really think CT's are gonna know that, especially new people? I mean CT's nowadays don't even know what a gun check freeze is. if they see someones name killing one of the CT's they'll know who is rebelling. More specifically if its someone in a stack, they'll make them unstack and kill him.

Playing JB this morning, I have realized that the JB server is getting worse with bugs and problems as time passes.

As of right now:

• When a T kills a CT, it no longer hides which T killed the CT.

• After 5 rounds, a mapchange occurs (not done by RTV).

• !call still doesnt work if no admins are on.
  • Shot4Shot is still broken.
  • T's can rebel even after choosing to do a LR (More specifically Race).
  • People can still get into CT without joining guard queue, I won't say how to make sure it doesn't spread.
  • Tick rate is still 51.2

Some of these issues are minor, but they all add up. T's can't rebel because of their names showing when they kill a CT. And the fact that you can't even play a full game without a mapchange 5 rounds in.

I'm glad that things are being added like !settings, but now it's time for serious bug fixing, otherwise more problems will probably pop up.

@Bleed @Lithium @Snackbar

A recent update may have borked some things. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

S4S was addressed, as well as skipping the !Guard queue by @Bleed after I brought it to his attention, not sure why the changes didnt stick. I also became aware that some people are bypassing the queue by simply letting the timer run out on the Choose Team screen and it auto places them on CT as a balancing function.

!Call has been borked for a long time, I know we have had nothing but a slew of issues with it.

Can you explain how the T's rebel during an LR like race?

Thank you for bringing this up, we will do our best to handle it asap.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

When a T kills a CT, it no longer hides which T killed the CT.

@Bleed

After 5 rounds, a mapchange occurs (not done by RTV).

Should be fixed now, pm me if its not.

!call still doesnt work if no admins are on.(Might not be possible)

!call is not on the server, so it shouldn't work. It was removed months ago due to the fact that the bot didn't work.

Shot4Shot is still broken

We just have to wait for hosties to be updated to fix this.

Tick rate is still 51.2

This was an intentional change by @Rhododendron to lower CPU usage, it will be changed back if enough people are complaining.

CT guns spawning in T cells (with CT's name on the gun)

I haven't heard of this problem, can you give any more details on it?

EDIT: Also in regards to the occasional server crash, right now there seems to be a problem with sourcemod and menus, so that's also beyond our control.

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

1. When a T kills a CT, it no longer hides which T killed the CT.

2. After 5 rounds, a mapchange occurs (not done by RTV).

3. !call still doesnt work if no admins are on.(Might not be possible)

4. Shot4Shot is still broken.
  5. Tick rate is still 51.2
  6. T's can rebel even after choosing to do a LR (More specifically Race).
  7. People can still get into CT without joining guard queue, I won't say how to make sure it doesn't spread.

8. CT guns spawning in T cells (with CT's name on the gun)

1. fixed accidental reversion
  2. From what I can see in logs, they're playing out fine. What maps does this occur on?
  3. TF2 can use multiple methods to connect to the steam bot, while CSGO can only use the one. Right now, the only method that was available to CSGO isn't working.
  4. Something is forcing the cvar sm_hosties_lr_s4s_dblsht_action to 1, instead of 0. I might have just fixed it.
  5. When we reach 30 players, we would hit a constant 100% cpu usage. Until we can find out why, we're keeping the tickrate at 50.
  6. This is built into hosties, as long as there's sm_hosties_lr_rebel_cts (4) alive, the option will show in the menu.
  7. If you're referring to the autoselect method, that was patched about a month and a half ago. If you're referring to the wait until you're forced into a team, that was fixed around Christmas.
  8. What kind of gun? Primary? Pistol? What specific gun is it? I've never seen this happen.

1. What kind of gun? Primary? Pistol? What specific gun is it? I've never seen this happen.

From my experience, it was only primaries. I've seen it with a M4, AK and M4-S, and it always a CT's name on it, so they dropped it.