Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG | Stevenn

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:87027123

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I was banned at the beginning of February because i massed. I didn't realize i was massing when at the time and later realized that i massed. It's been a little over a month since i was banned and would like to be unbanned. I will not mass again.

~Steven

+1, i was there, I dont even consider it a mass, the only reason it was considered a mass was by technicalities.

It was avalanche, and he told Ts to bumrush on the square/orange line of couch game(was one or the other, i dont remember) and he killed Ts who went on the couch. By being on the couch, they weren't on the square/orange line, but people said "oh but the couches are in the square so it was a freekill" and shit like that. Thats like the warden saying to bumrush to surf and people go to Ski because they're on the same map.

So apparently (shadow told me) that i was banned by Matsi a couple years ago on this account. I don't understand that because i never had csgo on this account a couple years ago. I got csgo on this account in the summer ( "On this account"). So i find that wierd how i was told i was banned a long time ago.

Xeno Gamers You were banned in december 2014, it doesn't mean it was CS:GO, presumably was tf2.

@Chrono was the one who made the decision on the ban request so I'll leave the decision to him for now, but I will say ~1mo seems like a fair length for accidental/misunderstanding mass.

+1, i was there, I dont even consider it a mass, the only reason it was considered a mass was by technicalities.

It was avalanche, and he told Ts to bumrush on the square/orange line of couch game(was one or the other, i dont remember) and he killed Ts who went on the couch. By being on the couch, they weren't on the square/orange line, but people said "oh but the couches are in the square so it was a freekill" and fudge like that. Thats like the warden saying to bumrush to surf and people go to Ski because they're on the same map.

Nah what happened was he said bum rush to couch game and then killed all og us for being on the blue one with jumping restricted, but you don't have to jump to get on the blue one.

Nah what happened was he said bum rush to couch game and then killed all og us for being on the blue one with jumping restricted, but you don't have to jump to get on the blue one.

he said get in couch game, then changed to get in the square of couch game. but the couches are also in the square, and they got on blue couch by walking on it.

^Copy pasted quote of what chrono commented on my post on the other thread.

Basically all I'm saying is that the Ts weren't supposed to be on the couches, regardless of whether they could jump or not. It was an accident anyway, so i still think the ban should be shortened(I'd rather it be completely removed since it's unfair imo but if shortening is the best he'll get then i'm all for it).

he said get in couch game, then changed to get in the square of couch game. but the couches are also in the square, and they got on blue couch by walking on it.

^Copy pasted quote of what chrono commented on my post on the other thread.

Basically all I'm saying is that the Ts weren't supposed to be on the couches, regardless of whether they could jump or not. It was an accident anyway, so i still think the ban should be shortened(I'd rather it be completely removed since it's unfair imo but if shortening is the best he'll get then i'm all for it).

Either way... he should try and be less Hitler about killing people and perhaps give clearer orders if he gets unbanned so there isn't a 3rd time. It may have been accidental or lack of knowing his own orders but that doesn't necessarily negate the fact it happened as well as the bottom of ramp thing that was a problem. Some people never get this many chances.