mrnutty12

Casuarina. - The Remake

So a while back I made a post showing a little bit of what I have done back on the "Remove Casuarina until bug is fixed" thread, and I figured that instead of having that to revive, I am making a dedicated thread so that you wonderful people can look in on what progress has been made. Eventually I might post links to actually download what I have finished, though not at the moment, because I am still working on the map assets.

I WILL POST UPDATES ON MAP PROGRESS HERE.

I suppose you now want to see where I stand in terms of map progress...

ai.imgur.com_se75tMc.thumb.jpg.93445538a46dce1614f32fa768086288.jpg

#Fallgametism

actually, I am pretty close to making this one work, it just has some issues with the death lava and individual squares. Also turning red before it breaks...

Another picture, this time from the blue side...

ai.imgur.com_cRQaRSg.thumb.jpg.73fd78d5ced59cb2b71b7d848bce1a3b.jpg

[spoiler=More Pics.]The cells, this time with 100% more openability. Please ignore the triggerboxes, they don't show up normally. #Triggered?

ai.imgur.com_YeyJI47.thumb.jpg.79ca5fab3555367d37c8cf38ebba397e.jpg

The #Triggered boxes return! and the errors are spawn points(for blue)(Don't worry, spawns work. Just they don't have any model). And yes, the vent CAN be broken...

Anyways, this is the blue spawn. Complete with excessive ammoboxes and no respawn lockers!

ai.imgur.com_dAttv7g.thumb.jpg.0f7141f0e8e7ec7c995db71360900a6d.jpg

That is all for now. I will post more as more gets done. If you have any comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to leave them here.

To do List:

1: Finish building everything

a) medic

b) 9 square

c) 4 square

d) crush game

e) box game

f) dodgeball

g) theater

h) pool

i) Wipeout (making it possible too)

j) disco

k) soccer (football for euro)

l) put a gun shop somewhere

m) Shadower's kitchen (Diner)

n) Jump rope

o) Minefield

p) Sweeper

q) obby (make it harder?)

r) temple tumble remake???

s) Russian roulette (or something else there???)

t) bowling???

2: Get 'fallgame' working

3: Put traps in DR Time to make it more difficult...

4: Add some xG Propaganda (All Heil Nomulous)

5: Find something to replace 'Russian roulette' (It does not like to work)

6: Regrow Kbrazz's grass (Darn kids on the lawn)

7: Replace 'hide and go boom' & 'shock, drop, and roll'

Things that I don't plan to add back atm:

1: The Cart) it only caused problems and made life difficult, instead have a nice surfing ramp!

2: Lots of empty space) LCT has to at least be possible. Right?

3: Russian roulette (maybe), Shock, Drop, and Roll, and Hide and go Boom.) None of them work right or they are not clear as to what to do...

4: that side of the map way off that had disco and gun shop, the respective map assets will be moved somewhere else...

EDIT: added a to do list and what I am not adding back (for now [popular request will change that though])

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

Hey, update time. first, pics...

[spoiler=Pics or it didn't happen...]Yes, I know it is from basically the same angle, but the game actually kinda works now, so it's relevant.ai.imgur.com_LKI2Wvn.thumb.jpg.3b3b0f8dd408ebfed526a6fc87a27d2d.jpg

ai.imgur.com_CyH6M3l.thumb.jpg.33dbeb2110979dd5eb82af339c33d388.jpg

I put traps in DR and made it more difficult than the original,

and I finally figured out how fallgame works. That is one annoying setup, it just needs a stop button now.

Anywho, back to building the world.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey, update time. first, pics...

[spoiler=Pics or it didn't happen...]Yes, I know it is from basically the same angle, but the game actually kinda works now, so it's relevant.[ATTACH=full]23505[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]23506[/ATTACH]

I put traps in DR and made it more difficult than the original,

and I finally figured out how fallgame works. That is one annoying setup, it just needs a stop button now.

Anywho, back to building the world.

make something in dr so the spot for the barrel trap is kind of noticeable instead of nothing being there and constantly tricking non-regulars.