BullseyeX

Teamspeak Help Channel

I would like for there to be at least one or more help channels for people that need it in the server if there is a problem as it is faster and more efficient than going to the forums or searching for an admin/mod

I would like for there to be at least one or more help channels for people that need it in the server if there is a problem as it is faster and more efficient than going to the forums or searching for an admin/mod

Problem is, most of xG's Staff don't ever use the Game lobbies for their intended purpose. A large chunk of our Members/Staff confine themselves in community rooms. Though I support this 100%, it'd be nice to see Staff in the appropriate channel for whatever Server they're in while moderating as it does make it easier for players to contact Staff if an issue arises.

not a bad idea, but most staff would rather be in a community room talking with their friends(but pshh, who has those?). So if we went in the help room, it would end up getting filled by people who dont need to be there(the people that would be in the community room). That, and not many non-xG csgo regulars even use TS, and the ones that do would usually have some staff added who they can message on the issue.

+1 to what shadowspy said

my proposed fix is to have a little channel/spacer that lists people you could talk to for help, that way if you need help you can just ctrl f their names and poke them. personally though i think that this isnt a big enough problem to even warrant this

You can also simply message people on Teamspeak with the appropriate rank :) and usually they respond!

The thing with that is that some people that are guest cant poke those of higher or any rank soo the only way to contact them is to interupt there chat with other people

The thing with that is that some people that are guest cant poke those of higher or any rank soo the only way to contact them is to interupt there chat with other people

message not poke, messages always go through and we usually see/read them. if we don't respond we are either just gonna get on and take care of it, or we passed it along to someone else to get on. otherwise we will respond. double click our name in TS and it opens private chat.