Majestic_Narwha

Sce_bitmare - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

SCE_Bitmare

Offender's Steam ID:

I was typing status in console when he disconnected, I couldnt get it.

Rules Broken:

mass freekill

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I know I dont have a video, but this is the sort of shit that happens when the staff wont play on jb. its pretty bad

the reason im asking for a server ban instead of ct ban is because he left the round afterward to avoid punishment when people said they'd call a staff.

if it makes any difference, there are atleast 15 people that can testify this is true @BullseyeX @TheSpyBall

[DMG] SCE_BitMare hurt [succ] Namx

[KILL] [succ] Namx was killed by SCE_BitMare

[bUTTON SPAM] SCE_BitMare pressed a button.

[bUTTON SPAM] SCE_BitMare pressed a button.

[DMG] SCE_BitMare hurt your stalker

[DMG] SCE_BitMare hurt Freekill;;;;;;;

[DMG] SCE_BitMare hurt K.R

[KILL] your stalker was killed by SCE_BitMare

[KILL] Freekill;;;;;;; was killed by SCE_BitMare

[KILL] K.R was killed by SCE_BitMare

[DMG] SCE_BitMare hurt Naal Abok

[KILL] Naal Abok was killed by SCE_BitMare

the basic story is we were doing a joke day and warden died, leaving only 2 CTs and when he was told he couldnt do it with 2 CTs he said "Ok, you want me to shoot into the stack?" and shot up isolation until there was only one T. when he got lr, he shot him too, and proceeded to whine and bitch, ect

ok lets put it this way. i was ASKED to make a submission bc everyone else was too lazy. dont bitch at me. wasnt even my idea, i was just gonna say fuck it bc nobody was there and it wasnt recorded.

but what are you implying? that I sat down and typed all of that up instead of copying from the console? why the hell would I waste that much time?

if multiple people will corroborate the same story, why not believe it? yes, we all made it up bc it was fun, bc that makes perfect sense right? maybe if the staff would actually play, they could prevent these sorts of things, like their job entitles. but instead of playing on the server to do their job, they get all pissy bc they werent there to do what is THEIR job. its not MY job to make ban requests because no one is willing to monitor the server. the fact that multiple people agree should be enough because its rediculous to insinuate that we're all lying

1. Stop multiposting please. You know the forum rules don't you? Maybe you should print them out.

2. Your "evidence" could mean literally anything. The console messages aren't freekills, they are simply kills. Staff have final judgement on the rules and you and your buddies who demand the staff are on 24/7 thankfully aren't staff. The reason why we need demos is so we can see what actually happened and use our judgement, not listen to what you have to say.

3. This is rather unrelated to this thread, but if you have a problem with the current status of staff and their activity, you should start being more considerate. We aren't gonna be on all the time, and it usually isn't pleasant to be on when people like you are just crying at us to be on more, do our job better, or just act like you're above us. If you really deserved staff, you would get it. Spamming threads and stirring everything up doesn't help.

Please start taking both the rules and others into consideration.

Staff are required to be active, but even if we COULD be on 24/7, we wouldn't be. Moderating is a volunteer position, we don't get paid to do this. It's basically working at a day care, minus the pay, and the kids are behind a computer screen so they don't worry about consequences for doing dumb shite.

I don't ENJOY moderating, but I do what i can to help the server, and if the time me and other staff try to get on isn't enough, then let's just remove all the staff and let the servers run wild, because that's what people make it seem like, that we intentionally do nothing.

I do think we should promote more of the active people, but there aren't enough capable people(thought there are some), tbh. Give it time, people will be promoted.

While it's great to see Members taking an active interest in supporting the Servers by catching rule breakers I do have to agree with what has been said in this thread.

First off, it is incredibly unfair and disrespectful to continuously berate and insult the current Staff of the CS:GO Division in the manner of which you are exhibiting, especially provided that you have been consistently doing so for the past week or so and that you are in turn applying to be a Staff member. It's understandable that you may be upset with their activity, but as a reminder, people do have lives and people do have certain obligations to other things. As previously mentioned, this isn't a full-time job. They aren't being paid to do this, and by no means should they feel obligated to be on 24/7. For reasons such as this, it's why more Staff are being recruited but it does take time to select appropriate candidates. That being said, they cannot dish out punishments against rulebreakers for anything they did not personally witness, which brings me to my next point.

If a Ban Request is going to be submitted, then it should include evidence that is either in the form of a screenshot or demo (depending on the severity of the rules being broken). You of all people should know that Xeno Gamers (those representing it) prides itself in being unbiased when dealing with rule breakers. Regardless of how many people "saw" it happen, our Staff cannot act on it without physical evidence, otherwise this opens up a case-by-case jurisdiction system that we do not need to be put in place (when dealing with mass freekillers and the like). The only exception to this is if a Staff member personally witnesses the perpetrator breaking rules. This isn't a case of trust, it's a case of what's fair and just.

To conclude, the last thing I wanted to bring up, while irrelevant, is your attitude. I get that you want to see Xeno Gamers' Servers thrive and to punish rule breakers where necessary, but being at the throat of our Staff as well as replying in such a hostile tone such is the case with the following (highlighted in red):

ok lets put it this way. i was ASKED to make a submission bc everyone else was too lazy. dont bitch at me. wasnt even my idea, i was just gonna say frick it bc nobody was there and it wasnt recorded.

but what are you implying? that I sat down and typed all of that up instead of copying from the console? why the hell would I waste that much time?

if multiple people will corroborate the same story, why not believe it? yes, we all made it up bc it was fun, bc that makes perfect sense right? maybe if the staff would actually play, they could prevent these sorts of things, like their job entitles. but instead of playing on the server to do their job, they get all pissy bc they werent there to do what is THEIR job. its not MY job to make ban requests because no one is willing to monitor the server. the fact that multiple people agree should be enough because its rediculous to insinuate that we're all lying

@Lithium please close. Its not worth arguing about. its plainly obvious that it happened, but Its just not worth it

demonstrates that you aren't as co-operative as you could be, nor does it demonstrate that you are capable of replying in a calm or collected tone. I strongly suggest a change in this general attitude, because it really is starting to look like it's getting out of hand.

To clarify, I personally have nothing against you, these are just things I've noticed as of recent and I thought it would be best to mention them. It's not my intention to start an argument or anything of the sort, and if there's anything that needs to be discussed feel free to message me at any time.

-1 to the thread at hand due to a lack of evidence (as well as the request to have the thread closed from Narwhal himself)

~Closing with my British CL Powers.

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)