Staff Name:

xG:M Charles

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

1)

2)

3)

Further Information:

Yes, since I am on the CSGO xG JailBreak server daily I come across many freekillers / rulebreakers a day usually when staff is not online so I like to message the staff I have on steam well which ever one is online and today I asked as you see in the gyazo Charles just to come on and fix this guest on the server and he refuses to daily all the time.

I am creating this to hopefully get this staff demoted or atleast warned because he is very useless and is barely on anymore.

Cool dude, I don't want to get on a boring game with 7 people on. I am on all the time moderating the servers, just because we're not on at the same time, doesnt mean i'm always off. But here, let me pull up my activity and bans.

Here are all my TEAM BANS.

ai.imgur.com_8eLiwna.png.79631c247280e8936c170510edcf44e1.png

Here is my activity over the past weeks.

ai.imgur.com_NEtgOUa.png.b82aa044d4cb38e68eaf485547d2612d.png

Well, theres more evidence than just 3 screen shots of a steam chat. @Bleed @Hidingmaster @Lithium @Chrono @Snackbar

I don't think staff should act like this in pm towards players but considering your name is f,aggot and I've had complaints over how you act before it's safe to say there was some hard feelings beforehand, and either way this isn't enough to warrant a demotion anyways

In terms of how Hexx/Charles is as staff, he's perfectly fine IMO and his above screenshots help that point anyway

Just try to be nice to eachother plz ty

at most this would be a warning, he could have handled it better but you could have also asked another staff who was online. Its clear you 2 dont like each other.

Although I'm not actively playing CS:GO, I'd like to voice my opinion about this.

All staff members do not get paid for this, this is not their job. They're doing this 100% voluntary.

And it surely pisses people off if you treat them like they MUST come on the servers. As Charles said it himself, he's not obligated, he's doing it because he's nice not because he has to.

While staff are not obligated to join whenever someone calls wolf, regardless of who it is, they should not be told to in essence "Fuck off". Charles, you should know better.

However staff cannot do anything to someone who is said to be freekilling, see the numerous ban requests closed because of literally no evidence. next time, instead of messaging a staff member you have had issues with before and do not play nice with, try messaging others, and record a demo to see if it happens again. until there is a punishment given, I find reformation to be very unlikely and if you simply record, then you are likely to catch more rulebreaking.

This thread will be closed, both of you need to play nice, and @TheTrue you should also work on being a better player in general, there have been numerous messages requesting for you to be dealt with previously. while you may not be breaking any official rules, you are a turn off in terms of wanting to play on our servers for several other players. should further disrespectful attitudes be observed, don't expect to go unpunished for them.

Show respect to others, they are people too.

@Charles @TheTrueUnlocated

Edited by Guest (see edit history)