STEAM_1:1:162432674

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since January of 2016

Reasons for Joining:

I would like to join Xeno Gamers because it is an awesome community. There are ton of nice people and a bunch of fun games. I love the xG jailbreak server it is amazing. I would like to be part of this community to help make it better and keep it running well.

-1 Liar, he has impersonated a trader and pretended to be a LE. I know this doesnt apply to xG, but it says that he is a liar and he shouldnt be a member. Owl can vouch for this @Owl

A:8

M:4

I will agree with charles on this. He doesn't know the rules well enough. But I will not -1 on this because he is trying and I personally have not seen him lie. He is immature. I think he should wait another month or two and apply again once he has his act together.

+1 I personally havent seen anything wrong with the kid. yea, hes a little rough around the edges, but the effort is legitimate. He's friendly on the servers, he actively participates, he plays often. I see him on basically everyday (and everytime I've connected in like a month) Never seen him cause any trouble serverside or on the forums. I wouldn't be so quick to judge until you know the guy..

A:9

M:6.5

He deserves a shot, I've seen major trolls get let in, and he's actually decent in my opinion. Thats just me, and there might be facts that I've yet to see, or things hes done that have completely alluded me, but I personally have had 0 problems with the lil buttmunch, he tries, and the spirit is there.

Seems like a nice guy but there are times when i'm told that he was breaking rules but i've never seen it so i'll hold onto my vote for now (STAP SPAMMING ME WITH UR FRIEND REQUEST TOO DANKS)

I plus +1 cause he is a totally rad guy apparently and i wasnt totally spammed.:kawaii: kawaii:kawaii: kawaii:kawaii: kawaii:kawaii: kawaii:kawaii: kawaii:kawaii: kawaii like Totally!

-1 Lies a lot. Told me he was using his Gf's account then later said his account got hacked. He lies about a lot of things in general and I don't get along with him. The only time he wasn't rude to me is when he sent me a friend request and just asked me constantly to give him a +1.