Achilly

Selling Acc With Cs:go Inventory Over 800 Uds !!

Hello.

My account got trade banned because someone scammed it and god trade ban. Steam support said that they cannot do anything about it ...

So I'm selling it. I have 5 knifes and alot of other items !!

Games :

Skyrim

CS:GO

Risen 2 - Dark Waters

:D

I will do an auction here.

Starting bid is 50 USD only steam wallet codes. I'm not giving first. You have to give atleast HALF price first.

facebook:achillymakarov (Its skype :D)

If you want to chat privately write to my skype

Proofs that its really my acc

imgur.com/a/xbaWe

inb4 you scam anybody who actually wants to buy the account, you dont get banned for being scammed you get banned for scamming others. and at most your accountss worth what the games are worth because of trade ban all items are worthless.

Lol, should we really let people sell accounts on here? Not to mention this:

You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use).

Also this guy is trade banned.

People who sell accounts are never trustworthy, they can contact steam and say they were hacked and then... RIP.

@silence

If i had the power i would close this thread cause this thread is fishy, no one above the age of 11 in the clan would believe and or trust you. To be honest the fact you thought anyone here would be even interested is absolutely hilarious. This site is a community forum for us to begrudgingly socialize with each other and bother the higher ups and convince them that they need us for mods, this site isn't for anything fishy like this nasty shite of a thread, it shouldn't even still be open this long. Go on reddit or craiglist cause im gonna repeat myself but no one here unless brain dead or autistic is gonna buy that account. Love ya.

Only steam wllet codes.. i want 25USD And I won't go first. Give proofs if you saying that I scammed someone...

was starting bid of 50 now its 25 right this second for it and your only using steam wallet cash cause ur a scamer. you cant use paypal because people can take their money back, i dont have to prove ur a scammer your doing it for us. @Scootaloo @Hidingmaster @kbraszzz @Rhododendron @Bleed @Chrono @Lithium

close this thread its very clearly a scam.