Snowyminion - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

SnowyMinion

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:122068103

Evidence:

Mutes me when i'm talking about the whole server mute thing where there is a vote mute thing and that some players are lazy to mute someone
and then I get muted for "slurs and
disrespect" when I did not say a single slur in fact some one else was cussing up a storm in chat and nothing was done about it then i jest see my buddy
getting spam slaped
and I have videos on both
and unlike last time this time I have
Solid
proof and witnesses !
Btw the audio is a bit quiet so ill fix that for the future

Your videos merely show that you were gagged.

No context at all.

@SnowyMinion @Bone, you guys were there, what was going on?

I was, so I can add context

1. Funny how you only recorded after you got muted. You know, after you were telling the entire server to vote mute a guy just because you didn't like his voice, then proceeded to get muted for calling him a "faggot" over mic

2. The guy who was using slurs was gagged by me shortly afterwards, so yes it was taken care of

3. The guy getting slapped sure is strange, considering I was there when this happened and my chat wasn't spammed with the usual "[sM] Player was slapped". Me and Snowy were the only Mods on and neither of us did so

I like how I'm literally in a server with you as I speak and you called someone a cunt and told someone to put a rope around their neck, then you say ''It's just the internet, who cares''. xd

I was, so I can add context

1. Funny how you only recorded after you got muted. You know, after you were telling the entire server to vote mute a guy just because you didn't like his voice, then proceeded to get muted for calling him a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" over mic

2. The guy who was using slurs was gagged by me shortly afterwards, so yes it was taken care of

3. The guy getting slapped sure is strange, considering I was there when this happened and my chat wasn't spammed with the usual "[sM] Player was slapped". Me and Snowy were the only Mods on and neither of us did so

Also if anyone wants to know what he said around 0:30 of ProofP, it was "I don't fricking see a single bloody slur in chat" and later on something along the lines of "Stop usin slurs in chat".

To add on, Tourten told everyone to votemute a guy just because he didn't like his voice personally, though the guy was not breaking any rules.. in which I have told and warned Tourten about. At 0:47 of ProofP1 as he was scrolling through the chat, it shows my allchat message that states "Tourten you can mute through client side. Since he's not really breaking rules AND don't use the votemenu when staff is on".

apuu.sh_pB6gr_98bf8953fd.thumb.jpg.c10cceff59d24b6c41c08b3aeaffbc5f.jpg

some one else was cussing up a storm in chat and nothing was done about it

That was his first time saying it so I used it a chance to give him AND the entire server an official warning: Don't use slurs.

apuu.sh_pB6Be_37a310f6eb.jpg.d79b96fb9cdbb4c20117c74f81256309.jpg

apuu.sh_pB6Jm_6bb58c330e.png.c963b3a8c673558fef5acd473c6de28f.png

Guy was gagged after his repeated offense.

Not to mention... you were muted yesterday for the same offense, in which you insulted/commented on in chat.

apuu.sh_pzDbm_c3c33f6f22.thumb.jpg.df817191fbc10de7bf184d7d8805237a.jpg

apuu.sh_pB6RQ_6f346e53d6.jpg.3ff6e24d41eb1b031bf43207e2207e00.jpg

apuu.sh_pzDmx_730aba9b96.thumb.jpg.d13f1a17032f6ebb45b031b690340ec0.jpg

making your profile picture a red sign blocking the xeno gamers tootally helped your case there

oh wait nvm, I didnt know that happened when people got forum banned