Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

ShrekDaMemeBoy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:161123449

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I did a mass free kill and I am very sorry. I am here to ask if I could get an unban. I got angry at everyone because they said I sucked and even the mods said I sucked so I mass Free killed. I promise I wont free kill every again. I hope you can forgive me so I can get unbanned from counter terrorist.

i love his status.

but again he is lying no body was talking shit to him it was his first round on ct that map and he massed. -1 btw do the mona pizza challenge i dont see any reason to unban an intentional mass freekiller

and stop stalking my posts

Speaking of which, player's previous Ban Protest found Here and initial Ban Request found Here. Oh, and this lovely little tid-bit (source):

ai.gyazo.com_3282317c79663d04d19c0f17f31bc81f.thumb.png.655b220278ffb19a9c5db5553a3c492a.png

Regardless of how long you were mass-freekilling, the intention to do it was there and it doesn't even matter. A mass-freekill is a mass-freekill. To add insult to injury, if you [actually] were aware of the consequences before-hand and proceeded to do it (mass freekill), then you only have yourself to blame and should take this opportunity to improve.

That all being said, I'm inclined to believe that you haven't made any improvements (in regards to your temper) judging by your hostility toward negative vouches and your chat history in general.

Cheers