Dethman

Xeno Gamers Facebook And Twitter

Xeno Gamers | Facebook

So are we done using the facebook and twitter for xG or can we get someone who actually will do his job? I'd be willing to take chickens spot if we are willing to still use the accounts. Last post was in may i think.

Just please, for the love of gosh, don't spam memes and fudge on there.

Honestly the only thing I could see xG social media being used for is big announcements (op. populates/community nights, reasoning for downtime/upcoming downtime, new servers) and certain community interactions like giveaways.

I'd be more than willing to manage all of this btw (^:

Honestly the only thing I could see xG social media being used for is big announcements (op. populates/community nights, reasoning for downtime/upcoming downtime, new servers) and certain community interactions like giveaways.

Pretty much. Aside from that, creativity would be a must. Whoever takes control should actively try to look for and post content, even if it's just "Player of the Week", "Play of the Week" or what-have-you.

I did make an application for it but had it closed before the deadline because Whyte had a point that I was applying quite close to when I got moderator... But that was a few months ago...

I still am willing to though, since it's been a while...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Rhododendron, maybe me and supremepatriot can work together for both social media accounts since it might be overwhelming to do two everyday or once every couple. If that is ok?