In-Game Name:

InFiNiTy_Pyro

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:94929252

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hello Xeno Staff!

I am a cheery player who plays on you JB CS:GO servers. I was banned for a mass freekill because I didn't know about certain "warning" rules. I accidentally made 6 headshots when i meant to shoot warning shots. I know the ban is "permanent" but I really love this server, the staff, and the DL. And I now can't play CT!

I am sorry for rulebreaking, but I would like to be un banned.

Thanks!

Pyro...

I'm sorry but shooting 13 times with an ak can do that.

You just dug a deeper hole.... If you were attempting to give a warning shot to 6 people why would you shoot 13 times? That's enough to kill 3-4 of the regardless depending on where they were shot. -1

I accidentally made 6 headshots when i meant to shoot warning shots.

I'm sorry but shooting 13 times with an ak can do that.

This is literally screaming "I 100% meant to do it", but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. @Rabid for context on the ban seeing as he was the one who dealt it (Found Here).

what is this warning shot thing just kill the people for rebelling or don't shoot them at all and they clearly didn't rebel if it was considered mass, so it was freeshot you tried to do?

Closing thread, not unbanning. prove yourself a valuable addition to the servers by playing as T, prove it was an "honest" mistake and I held my breath typing that because what you described your self was what we would call a blatant and ridiculous mass freekill.

study up rules, and play. please do not apply for a minimum of 30 days from this post.