Aegean

An Update 8/20/2016

Hello! I wanted to notify you guys on a few things just so everything is out in the open!

Minecraft:

The server will be a little delayed because we don't want to release an unfinished server. We are making sure all plugins and spawns are completely finished so expect the server out before the 27th!

Raffles:

If you used credits to buy a raffle ticket, and have not gotten your credits back please message Rhododendron with the amount that you spent on the raffle. The reason for us making it free entries is because since we technically are not a non-profit org, we aren't allowed by law to have a raffle and sell entries, so we have decided to just make it free.

We can exclude user groups so we will still have Sponsor-only raffles and it will be League RP to say thanks to our sponsors.

Forums:

I hear you all about the changes you guys want, for starters letting people make an application from the tab just like in the past and if it can, we will have that fixed asap! We have implemented a streams section so we will work on getting the streams fixed, and we will slowly add people onto the streams section that we see fit. Please do not spam for it :)

If you have any questions or comments I'd love to hear them! Apologies for the delays and issues, but little by little everything is improving and getting done :)

Thanks,

Aegean

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Aww, I'm really looking forward to building junk in creative and forcing friends to go through whatever stuff I make, but I understand- gotta make sure it's as great as it can be when it comes out. Good luck with it, everything is sounding just fine so far!

Sorry we couldn't get the server out on time. I am just recently transitioning into my university environment again and I was very busy this week. When I wasn't busy, I was tired and didn't feel like working on the server.

We also had building to be done with one builder for each spawn (creative and faction), creative was finished but faction is more than just a spawn where you just read rules and leave (like creative) so it is taking more time. There were also a lot of last minute things that I had overlooked and didn't expect to happen.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)