bagggel

Stepping Down

Hey uh, I've decided that I want to step down from moderator. I have been incredibly inactive on TF2 and the reasons for that is that I just don't find it as enjoyable anymore. I've played the game for about 7k hours now and I have just been playing other games lately such as Overwatch. I may come on the servers from time to time, just not as often. I just don't think that I need to be staff anymore since I've basically stopped playing TF2 and I'm not really contributing to the servers. Thank you @Bello @Egossi @Tatost @Parasect @Floppy @Healix for the fun times! :]

Huh, so maybe I'll regret making this thread considering I'm starting to play TF2 again. I guess all that I did need was a loong break, but I'm still not sure at the moment considering I have college and other stuff, so consider this is a Possible Stepping Down thread instead. @Bello

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Huh, so maybe I'll regret making this thread considering I'm starting to play TF2 again. I guess all that I did need was a loong break, but I'm still not sure at the moment considering I have college and other stuff, so consider this is a Possible Stepping Down thread instead. @Bello

Alright, you have until next promo/demo to decide whether you're going to step down or not. :shrekd: