STEAM_0:1:84208687

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

About 9-10 Months.

Reasons for Joining:

I have been active on the community for a while now. I used to play on VSH in late 2014. I then found TGH in about march and became active sometime in the summer. I have made many friends throughout the community and I know some of the staff members (not saying names but it starts with a V) don't really like me too much, but I try to look past it and hope everybody else has a good time. I know I have been annoying in the past, but I really don't want to be annoying anymore and hope I can be forgiven for any mistakes I have made in the past about anybody. <3 you all

-1 nah. Seen him on the servers. He thinks he's funny when trying to insult people.

A: 7/10

M: 4/10

Why are you so mad? You are making up these false claims just because you think you are right? If anybody is the child it is you. Why are you even bringing something from the server onto the forums? unnecessary. I never said I was funny. I never insulted you or any of the staff members. I understand you used to be a staff member, but this comment is no sign of the professionalism that a staff member shows. You can - me. That's fine. But at least have some proper evidence as to why.

Why are you so mad? You are making up these false claims just because you think you are right? If anybody is the child it is you. Why are you even bringing something from the server onto the forums? unnecessary. I never said I was funny. I never insulted you or any of the staff members. I understand you used to be a staff member, but this comment is no sign of the professionalism that a staff member shows. You can - me. That's fine. But at least have some proper evidence as to why.

...You do realize what you do on the servers dictates weather you get member or not. Lol "why are you bringing stuff from the servers onto the forums".

I've been watching you on the servers man, you're not ready. I'll change my couch when I see when you are. Don't have to get all defensive about it.

...You do realize what you do on the servers dictates weather you get member or not. Lol "why are you bringing stuff from the servers onto the forums".

I've been watching you on the servers man, you're not ready. I'll change my couch when I see when you are. Don't have to get all defensive about it.

I know what I do on the servers. But you can ask any of my friends that are regulars and staff. They all say that I'm ok. I do understand I am 15. But that shouldn't change your perspective of me. I only went out on you because you went out on me. All I ask is that we don't argue over this. Not asking to be friends, but asking not to be enemies. Totally don't want to change your decision of +1 or -1. Just want to inform you of who I am, and not what I am.

I know what I do on the servers. But you can ask any of my friends that are regulars and staff. They all say that I'm ok. I do understand I am 15. But that shouldn't change your perspective of me. I only went out on you because you went out on me. All I ask is that we don't argue over this. Not asking to be friends, but asking not to be enemies. Totally don't want to change your decision of +1 or -1. Just want to inform you of who I am, and not what I am.

Just letting you know that we listen to the comments of our member's vouches because THEY are the ones who have experience with the individuals who want to be a member of our community. It's like Louis CK says, if someone calls you an asshole you can't just say you're not, you have to take into account their point of view to why they think you're an asshole. Regardless, best of luck on getting vouches and if you do feel like you're someone who deserves to be a member of our community, then you shouldn't feel threatened on a single negative vouch, especially when they state that they can revouch for you if they feel you deserve it.

-1 What Bonfire said.

A: 8/10

M: 4/10

I also think that he complains too much about things that aren't really real problems. For an instance, going friendly if you're friendly and keep getting killed. It's a small "problem" I suppose but I still feel it's worth mentioning. Also getting into fights with other members, I know it's happened before. But the latest one I can recall is from last night with Hachi.