Hype

Steam Winter Sale Megathread!

Since the Winter** sale started today, I wanted to make a thread to talk about games on sale, and if its worth the money and if the game is any good, anything goes: games, software

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

No games come to mind for me right now, but since you said software, there's one thing I can refer

Wallpaper Engine

You want your wallpaper to be a looping video of We Are Number One? You can. As well as pretty much anything you want.

It's not on sale, but it's only $4 and it's pretty dang neat

Out of all the games I purchased today, cluster truck was well worth the money.

[MEDIA=steamstore]397950[/MEDIA]

Its basically a level based parkour game without all the bullshit and annoying features to prevent you from enjoying consistent gameplay. There's a lot of levels and the developers provide seasonal levels on top of the steam workshop content. Highly recommend this game.

Stardew Valley is on sale currently for $10 (found here: [MEDIA=steamstore]413150[/MEDIA])

It's a pretty great game if you like Harvest Moon type of games. Also the soundtrack is fantastic.

Dungeon of the Endless is currently one sale as well for $3. It's a super fun space game. You basically are to survive as far as you can going down 13 floors.Tons of characters, and there are even a few TF2 characters in game.

(Found here: [MEDIA=steamstore]249050[/MEDIA])

Also, Humble Bundle is giving away GRID for free. It's a decent racing simulation/arcade game. Pretty great graphics.

(Found here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid-free-game)

Get Wolfenstein The New Order it has a surprisingly decent story and is a lot of fun.

And Old blood, alot shorter to new older but has zombies and double-barrel action in it