Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

i have been playing for 8 months now!

i am 15

Reasons for Joining:

Because i am a good role model and i will make sure the rules are kept in line for this site and for you! i can also help other modders too because i was a mod on another server and was rated the highest but then was banned for missuse of admin power and i did nothing wrong. thats why i should be a moderator

-1 Absolutely not because you decided it was okay for you to add the xG tag in your name,ignored me when told to remove it, and just left the server without saying a word with the tag still in your name. Another thing you also broke another rule by sniping from spawn and I kicked you because you continued to do it after the first warning. You are not a role model not even the slightest, you wont make sure the rules are ''kept in line'' because you break them.

A:2

M:1

Also giving a reason to get moderator doesn't make you look any better atop of all of this.

anyway there is also no proof that i did that anyways so if i get banned i will report every one of you for false accusations!

another show of no respect

Lmao nice to see that you're telling other people to end their life and such. @BlankuChan @Egossi @mrnutty12 So how long is this submission going to be up for because right now I'm pretty sure he has a 0% chance of getting member.