Tbh we should have one of our good surfers make a video showing how to surf and giving proper instructions on how to do it. We could put it in the !motd so they can learn how to do it.

I'm a halfway decent surfer so I could do it, but I would definitely ask Vac about it! I know when I first joined the surf server I asked Vac about it and he taught me how to surf.

I'm a halfway decent surfer so I could do it, but I would definitely ask Vac about it! I know when I first joined the surf server I asked Vac about it and he taught me how to surf.

I personally would apose to a video being put into the MOTD as its just more stuff it has to load and the more lag a person may get.

-1 to video in motd. They can look up vids on youtube tbh.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I personally would apose to a video being put into the MOTD as its just more stuff it has to load and the more lag a person may get.

-1 to video in motd. They can look up vids on youtube tbh.

Well, the video in motd not as in embedding it in video form, more so just putting the link somewhere where they can see it, or put the title to the video so that they can get to it easily or whatnot.

>xG^OneGlove rolled Noclip!

>xG^OneGlove: /cpsave

>xG^OneGlove: /cptele (x8)

Kinda takes the fun outta surf if you ask me, just basically racking up kills and that's it honestly.

Exactly, if they want rtd they can go to one of the trade servers lol.

Well, the video in motd not as in embedding it in video form, more so just putting the link somewhere where they can see it, or put the title to the video so that they can get to it easily or whatnot.

Exactly, if they want rtd they can go to one of the trade servers lol.

Thats still making them load a webpage in the game's motd frame which causes major lag for people as is when just the motd shows up.

Its rather useless because then you will just have a player sitting there in spawn watching a video just being AFK.

The players are more than capable of switching the window to their system browser and typing in a few words to a search bar.

I see no use in it what-so-ever. Sorry. -1

This is every single good roll possible in our trade servers currently. Orange=Broken

R-55 G-71 B-79=Fine

• godmode - Invulnerability to bullets, falling, and map traps.
  • toxic - Your horrible breath kills anyone near you.(Could be used to kill people while they are surfing/kill people in spawn)
  • lucky sandvich - An instant health boost and the next shot will be a crit. Good luck!
  • faster speed - Faster move speed. (Could be used to get through surf obstacles)
  • noclip - Fly through and walls and terrorize the other team.(Could be used for spawn camping and getting into the ends of surf maps which usually grant powerups)
  • low gravity - Lower gravity than everyone else.(Could be used to get through surf obstacles)
  • unlimited uber - A couple seconds of uber to show the other team who's boss.
  • invisibility - Now you see me - now you don't. Go invisible - even to sentries!
  • crits - Constant crits without the requirement of hacks!
  • infinite ammo - No need to reload - we've got you covered!
  • scary bullets - Any players you hurt become scared like tiny babies.(Stop people from surfing)
  • instant sentry - Point at a spot and call for a medic to spawn a sentry.
  • homing projectiles - Rockets/arrows/flares will fly at enemies to save the bother the aiming.(Could possibly kill surfers)
  • dispenser pop-up - Point at a spot and call for a medic to spawn a dispenser. Stays after the effect has ended.(Could stop someone from surfing)
  • instant kills - Bringin' it back, any damage you cause is fatal!

I dont play surf so this is all probably wrong. Just trying to show people what the remaining RTD's would be with the broken ones gone.

Edited by Thunder (see edit history)

This is every single good roll possible in our trade servers currently. Red=Broken Green=Fine

• toxic - Your horrible breath kills anyone near you.(Could be used to kill people while they are surfing/kill people in spawn)
  • lucky sandvich - An instant health boost and the next shot will be a crit. Good luck!
  • faster speed - Faster move speed. (Could be used to get through surf obstacles)
  • noclip - Fly through and walls and terrorize the other team.(Could be used for spawn camping and getting into the ends of surf maps which usually grant powerups)
  • low gravity - Lower gravity than everyone else.(Could be used to get through surf obstacles)
  • invisibility - Now you see me - now you don't. Go invisible - even to sentries!
  • scary bullets - Any players you hurt become scared like tiny babies.(Stop people from surfing)
  • homing projectiles - Rockets/arrows/flares will fly at enemies to save the bother the aiming.(Could possibly kill surfers)
  • dispenser pop-up - Point at a spot and call for a medic to spawn a dispenser. Stays after the effect has ended.(Could stop someone from surfing)

I dont play surf so this is all probably wrong. Just trying to show people what the remaining RTD's would be with the broken ones gone.

I see no green.

This is every single good roll possible in our trade servers currently. Orange=Broken

R-55 G-71 B-79=Fine

i think... you Exaggerated a bit PLOP!!

• godmode +1
  • toxic(-1 it´s true)
  • lucky sandvich +1
  • faster speed -+1 (bhop is faster ...trust me )
  • noclip - -1-1-1 (it´s true)
  • low gravity - Lower gravity than everyone else.(Could be used to get through surf obstacles)+1 (you need gravity to get speed ...you only have 20 seconds of gravity ...)
  • unlimited uber - A couple seconds of uber to show the other team who's boss.+1
  • invisibility - Now you see me - now you don't. Go invisible - even to sentries!+1
  • crits - Constant crits without the requirement of hacks!+1
  • infinite ammo - No need to reload - we've got you covered!+1
  • scary bullets -+1(.that´s not stop people from surf)
  • instant sentry - -1 ( Sentrys is not allow)
  • homing projectiles -:derp:(PLOP!!! PROBABLY DOESN´T WORK... THE SERVER HAS NO COLLISION)
  • dispenser pop-up -+1 (It´s not posible builld dispenser in surf ramps..)
  • instant kills - -1 (i like instant kills .. but here ... Could stop someone from surfing )

For me i like rtd ... but i´m not completely sure to put that pluging at surf server...my opinion is neutral about it

The only RTD commands I would be willing to see would be

Crits, godmode, scary bullets. Thats it.

But as mentioned, I don’t feel that it would happen.

Tbh we should have one of our good surfers make a video showing how to surf and giving proper instructions on how to do it. We could put it in the !motd so they can learn how to do it.

I think @Vac should make the video since he is one of the best and he can do it for Spanish speakers as well.

I mean instead of putting it in the !motd we could just put it as a reminder in the chat or something and it could be like ''Don't know how to surf? Watch this video to learn how! [video url here] There is also one for spanish speakers! [spanish version here].'' It seems like it would work imo.