Tatost

Tf2 Highlander Event!

@Jaydow We're looking a streamer and a few people to work on casting. If anyone wants to do either of those things, either contact me or bagel or just reply with "okie dokie artichoke, I want to do this [job] job if you're still open for it! :D :o <3"

Okay, so in addition to the streaming, we would also need some casters for the event. (One position as caster has already been taken by @Hachi)

We would need a second main caster to be plan A and a backup caster (plan B) if one of the casters cannot fit the event into their time schedule. Anyone who would like to sign up for these positions, please contact me or @bagel to apply.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Okay, so in addition to the streaming, we would also need some casters for the event. (One position as caster has already been taken by @Hachi)

We would need a second main caster to be plan A and a backup caster (plan B) if one of the casters cannot fit the event into their time schedule. Anyone who would like to sign up for these positions, please contact me or @bagel to apply.

I'll put you in casts, kid. I might be down to cast. I'll get back to with that.

@Hachi is just going to bm me the whole time, calling it

@Hachi, We need to finish preparations for the event.

Things we are working on/going to work on-

Finish deciding captains

Choose teams and map rotation

Find a server (@Bello or @Rejects could we use an extra server/convert one for at least the event?)

Find casters

Set a time for the event

Finish deciding captains

Find a server (@Bello or @Rejects could we use an extra server/convert one for at least the event?)

Find casters

Set a time for the event

I believe we still have a server from the last team, it is still in my favorites, forgot the password though

Finish deciding captains

Find casters

Set a time for the event

we still have an xg highlander server

74.91.113.68 (it's passworded atm)