Spoopy

Spoopy - Team Fortress 2

I'm against promoting you for now because you were involved in the ManlyDuck situation.

Sorry, -1 for now.

What do you mean I was in the situation?

I'm against promoting you for now because you were involved in the ManlyDuck situation.

Sorry, -1 for now.

Spoopy was not involved with that.

Please trust me when I say that

He doesn't even know who the original manlyduck was and if you want I can get caribou to give me a list of everyone who knew.

Me, tatost, and grape even asked him about it like a day after it went down and he said "What? Caribou is who?"

If you dont believe me literally ask everyone else and him.

+1

Spoopy in my opinion would make a great staff member. He definitely is active enough and is mature enough to be staff. Additionally, he is one of the people who helped bring back deathrun back and is currently working to bring back hale. I think that dedication to our servers definitely warrants a staff position for him.

you forgot that he was also helping with jailbreak

Spoopy knows the rules, is active on pokemon and deathrun and He actively trys to populate our less played servers like FF2 and JB. Seeing as how deathrun and pokemon both have little staff I support spoopy becoming a staff member. +1

He is active and deserves mod so do it already!

Just because I'm active on the server doesn't means i should get mod. There's more too it. If that was the case then Xg wouldn't have good mods/admins then.

+1

A: 10

M: 10

This guy deserves to be mod, he would do his job perfectly as I have never seen him show any aggression towards anyone. Soooooo, that means he most likely won't abuse his powers and be a good mod.

+1

A: 10

M: 10

This guy deserves to be mod, he would do his job perfectly as I have never seen him show any aggression towards anyone. Soooooo, that means he most likely won't abuse his powers and be a good mod.

It means a bunch coming from you, since you lost your mod on FF servers for abuse :dd <3 <3

It means a bunch coming from you, since you lost your mod on FF servers for abuse :dd <3 <3

Shhhh tatost, no one knows that about me, and that happened a few years ago before I matured. But yes, I believe he should be mod, I feel he is most qualified for a moderator position currently.