ZactheGod

Zacthegod - Team Fortress 2

We had banned a user that was impersonating another user, and we had suspected this account to be an alternate one. Once this account had earned a week ban, I decided to go ahead and put in an IP ban for a week, only because I knew it was an alt of someone who came on the servers. Literally right after I put the ban in, you are banned from the server. You used an alternate account to evade a ban, you will not be unbanned.-1

Want To Get Unbanned?

You came on under an alt or multiple alts, one made to try and frame someone else as well as using it to troll and micspam. You then came on with your main account whenever those were banned or so on. You're still responsible for your actions regardless and ban evasion is a big no no alongside the trolling and micspam you'd do.asteamuserimages_a_akamaihd_net_ugc_833574038025922995_67EBF9010ca430278e4d4f78f7117c2655f5a52.thumb.jpg.1ac12922591fd92ea7de7cd20a2f314a.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah gonna have to -1 for all the reasons stated above and because I don't think you've even gone 15 minutes straight without breaking a rule on any of your accounts, you broke rules constantly and honestly deserve the ban.

-1 From what i've seen from the others I honestly don't think you deserve to ever be unbanned especially since you've made different accounts to avoid punishment. It shows that you truly aren't sorry and are probably going to continue to break the rulees.