I don't know where to start with this thread, nor if it even matters at all, but I still feel i should make it. Sure, i'm pretty much a no-name here in xG, and I've made myself a stranger here more than anything, and that's fine. This thread is mostly here to explain to those who know me on a bit more of a personal level, and to give an explanation of what's going on with me to them and anyone else who is curious.

I'm in a weird spot in life right now, a bit dazed if you can call it that. I try to bring myself to play some good ol' Team Fortress 2, but even then when I bring myself up to play it, the most I play is a couple rounds of some Casual, and I don't spend enough time as I should on any xG servers. I've been trying to get back into TF2, and it's been working slowly so far, but not enough to bring me back into any social groups. I've probably confused anyone reading this, and like I mentioned before, I don't think i'm well known enough for this thread to make that great a difference so I'll end it with this.

I'm going to be on a hiatus, and I don't know when i'll be coming back, if at all.

Huh. Of all the recent "Good bye" threads, this one actually makes me a bit sad for some reason. At any rate I may not know you in the least bit but I do hope you come back eventually, if not sooner than latter. Either way, best of wishes for you and I hope life turns out wonderful.

Again what Elcark said, I may not know you too well, but stay well. If you ever come back to TF2, think of xG and the people you play with. Maybe get ahold of a few people to que up in causal. At any rate, enjoy your time away.