Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Indigo

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So I was banned on a small server, a surf map for using an aimbot, I only used it to destroy sentries and heavies spawn killing every time I spawned and it was ruining the game for everyone, I told the chat that I was about to turn on my aimbot to clear up the mess, and they had no problem with it, eventually after around 5 minutes an admin joined, and I got banned, I mean from his point of view it's justified, but I believe it should have been a temporary ban instead of permanent, I truly enjoy the server but if the ban isn't appealed, I completely understand. ^_^'

General Server and Community Rules | Xeno Gamers

"3. No cheating on our servers. This includes wall hacking, aim bots, transparent texture packs etc."

Bans for hacking/cheating have always been permanent bans, and there is a 0 tolerance policy. TBH, having hacks on your computer in the first place shows intent to use them since you wouldn't need to have hacks if you didn't plan on using them.

-1 Hacking or cheating of any kind is NOT tolerated on our servers, and will always result in a permanent ban.

Your excuse for "using aimbot for good" is hilarious, and regardless any form of hacking or cheating in any way will get you banned permanently.

Also :

I told the chat that I was about to turn on my aimbot to clear up the mess

5aa4c54746e0f_ScreenShot2017-07-15at6_00_04PM.png.68dd2fb85d0b84b9898deb3cbe669971.png

lol