Tatost

TF2 Highlander Event (I swear for real this time)

I’m withdrawing from the previous one now, if you are going to use the previous list.

Not currently interested at this time, maybe another time though :emoji_smile:

We will not be using the previous list, sorry if that confused you. Everyone who wants to participate and has already applied must reapply here, we will not be taking applications from the older thread.

I’m withdrawing from the previous one now, if you are going to use the previous list.

Not currently interested at this time, maybe another time though :emoji_smile:

We will not be using the previous list, sorry if that confused you. Everyone who wants to participate and has already applied must reapply here, we will not be rem

Can't, college starts soon lol.

Unfortunately you might want to wait until a holiday break again

That's what I was planning, as this started super late in the summer. Yet the next holiday break for most people would be Thanksgiving, that gives me enough time to work on this event and make it a great experience for all of those who wanted to play. I'll make a poll asking if people would like to have it start in November with Thanksgiving, or have it start in December with Christmas and such.

Thanks for posting this as an idea, too many people are withdrawing because of upcoming school. It's my bad that this started super late, probably should have started this earlier lol.

For those who are withdrawing because of school please take this into mind, if you would like to stick with your application because of this, just say so. :]

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Name: Septik

Steam ID: 76561198128683103

Classes: Pyro, Medic, Scout, Engifar from where I should be

NOTE: THIS IS FOR A SUB! WHEN A TIME FOR THE EVENT IS RELEASED, I WILL CHANGE IT TO FULL PLAYER DEPENDING ON WHEN IT IS!

Christmas break

Name: sox

Steam64 ID: 76561198058474525

Classes: Medic, Demo, Soldier, Engineer, Heavy

Can play those classes at a High silver level aside from Medic and demo which I play at a mid-plat level.

Christmas is ideal. Like everyone in college gets like a month off and everyone below that gets a week or two or something. The only issue is people might be traveling, but that's something you'd run into on any holiday.