Skeletal

Skelly - Team Fortress 2

Also xG needs an app cause im tired of going to my browser when i wanna watch a thread

I can gladly point you to the IFFFT application thing I whipped up but you get notified by everything, and I mean EVERYTHING new thread and response-wise.

I can gladly point you to the IFFFT application thing I whipped up but you get notified by everything, and I mean EVERYTHING new thread and response-wise.

I dont want everything. i would like an app where i can cleanly have organized followed threads.

I dont want everything. i would like an app where i can cleanly have organized followed threads.

Not currently possible yet, the most I can suggest is if you have an iPhone. Click the "Add to Home Screen" button in the Share section for quick access to your thread. Just make sure you are logged in on safari.

android

Not currently possible yet, the most I can suggest is if you have an iPhone. Click the "Add to Home Screen" button in the Share section for quick access to your thread. Just make sure you are logged in on safari.

If you have android, opt in to push notifications.

android

You should only be notified to what you are ‘Watching’. You can watch the thread by clicking >>Watch Thread<<

Make sure you have mobile notifications on.

If you have android, opt in to push notifications.

You should only be notified to what you are ‘Watching’. You can watch the thread by clicking >>Watch Thread<<

Make sure you have mobile notifications on.

I still want an app. i can try to build one if you want

Could*

We already have it, Apple just won't allow PWA implementation in iOS.

An app would be an insane undertaking, and the mobile site is fine. It would require me to code up endpoints for all the custom add-ons and changes I've done and it wouldn't be worth the time.

We already have it, Apple just won't allow PWA implementation in iOS.

An app would be an insane undertaking, and the mobile site is fine. It would require me to code up endpoints for all the custom add-ons and changes I've done and it wouldn't be worth the time.

Alright, if you change your mind. I can help code it and build.

There are apps that you can create apps for free, however they are relatively useless in some ways.

Your best bet at the moment is to subscribe to email notifications for this thread.

check Contact Preferences.

For anyone that says Skelly wants mod back too soon, it doesnt matter. He was getting very bored of tf2 and everytime he got on a server it felt like a chore for him. he needed to take a break to make tf2 feel fresh for him again, and his break was very short. He's playing surf, tgh, and pokemon trade a lot now. He's playing almost every day.

For anyone who thinks he shouldnt get mod because he has a bad relationship with Tuna, he's trying his best to apologize. He did say some very bad stuff about Tuna, but he's trying to take it all back.