Skeletal

Skelly - Team Fortress 2

Regardless of whether it's too soon or not, we need good surf admins, and Skeletal's always done the job well imo. I don't really care if people have small disputes with one another as long as they do their job well, which as I said, I think skeletal has always done. +1

thank you lan

Ok i'm going to make a question for everyone who knows about the surf server.

what would you do if you saw a spawnkiller? .......

the correct answer if you are not part of the staff crew is..!CALLADMIN.

I was in other XG servers before THG , Deathrun , jailbreak( now death), VHS , etc.

In my point of view ,the surf server is the most dificult to handle.

Probably you are saying why? well, at the surf server you can not spawnkilling , you can not put any building at spawn

you can not sniping or shotting from spawn and you can not cptele away from the fight.

we normaly have 2 or 3 spawnkillers per 10 minutes. and 3 or 5 bans per day.

apart from that we have always a mic spamer or a tipical toxic guy. so

for me as an admin. is not only enforce the rules at the server is also keep that environment good and enjoyable to get fun in a healthy way

We need more Hands to handle it. we need a staff with experience. we need a staff who knows perfectly well the rules.

and knows to make a good and enjoyable environment.

skelly was an admin and that's mean he was a trusted staff member before.

you need to be good staff to get that position. not everyone can get admin just easy.

i know he stepped down and to be honest for me it feel soon but i'm not going to lie. actually i was afraid he is going to step down once again.

but in this two weeks he showed me he is going serious.

Firma oficial de TheVacindak [+1]

Ok i'm going to make a question for everyone who knows about the surf server.

what would you do if you saw a spawnkiller? .......

the correct answer if you are not part of the staff crew is..!CALLADMIN.

I was in other XG servers before THG , Deathrun , jailbreak( now death), VHS , etc.

In my point of view ,the surf server is the most dificult to handle.

Probably you are saying why? well, at the surf server you can not spawnkilling , you can not put any building at spawn

you can not sniping or shotting from spawn and you can not cptele away from the fight.

we normaly have 2 or 3 spawnkillers per 10 minutes. and 3 or 5 bans per day.

apart from that we have always a mic spamer or a tipical toxic guy. so

for me as an admin. is not only enforce the rules at the server is also keep that environment good and enjoyable to get fun in a healthy way

We need more Hands to handle it. we need a staff with experience. we need a staff who knows perfectly well the rules.

and knows to make a good and enjoyable environment.

skelly was an admin and that's mean he was a trusted staff member before.

you need to be good staff to get that position. not everyone can get admin just easy.

i know he stepped down and to be honest for me it feel soon but i'm not going to lie. actually i was afraid he is going to step down once again.

but in this two weeks he showed me he is going serious.

Firma oficial de TheVacindak [+1]

I'm trying my best at lending a helping hand towards the Surf Server, so I do understand where you are coming from @Vacindak . I've also seen @Skeletal here and there for the most part of my time on all of the xG servers. He was a pretty good Admin from what I have seen in those days.